Signing up on Sunday

First78

Hello!! Well after getting totally fed up of Slimming World which I've been doing on and off for years I've decided that it's time for a change and am going to sign up with WW this Sunday. I know it works on points but other than that I know nothing about the diet and I was wondering if people could share some of their ideas for low point snacks as I know it'll take me a few weeks to get to grips with things and I want to be as prepared as possible and make a real go of this!! Thanks :)

Good luck i like sunday wi's keep's me on track on the weekend hahaha.!
You will get your discovery plan folder with all the info, low point snacks i like are the ww cheese puffs, biscuits too and i get them from poundland.!
Also ww fruities from class 0.5p per box.

Stick with WW it's great make sure u eat your points hun.x

hi hun i was going to join sw but i was worried id over eat
ww is run on points yes your wieght sex and job all have a factor in how many points u can have
i use monthly pass as its cheaper and u get access to ww online xx

I just switched from SW and I love ww - to be honest I feel more like I am on a diet but in a good way, I wasnt good with so much free food on sw and then Id sneak in things like butter on my 'free' potatoes, I find myself much stronger and more satisfied on ww. Plus Im not gorging on carbs which can only be a good thing!!

Hi, the weight watchers diet is a brilliant diet to be on, as you can eat anything you want as long it is in your points, what works for me is tracking what I eat everyday in a food diary, you can do one on this site, I make sure I drink lots of water (I add miwadi into the water so it is not as boring), and when I am hungry I make zero point soup that I can have throughout the day, make sure you vary your diet so you dont get bored. Pink and White waffer and mallow biscuits are only half a point and are great when you want something sweet, and this site is great for help and motivation. good luck on your weight loss journey, and keep us posted on your weigh ins.

Back