Sig's Journey.....

sigourney

Gold Member
Right day 1 of this round.... Please let it be the last...I'll post my weight shortly...thanks everyone for being there....x

sigourney you know you can do it again. we all here for you if you need support. good luck hun:)

Thanks... Weighed in...
77kgs.... So only gained a couple since December... Up down up down.. You know how it is....
So next weigh in is Friday...hopefully I can lose 2..
Goal weight is 70kgs... That puts me where I want to be.. X

see thats great you haven't put much on, so it was better than you thought. good luck for a week fri you will do great :)

good on you sig. did you enjoy britain's got talent? how you feeling?

try and have an early night well its not that early now is it, stuck on here see time has gone so quick. it's the vitamin d it gives you more energy love it when the sun is out, we haven't had much sun here today but it has been dry and mild.

becci-boo said:
try and have an early night well its not that early now is it, stuck on here see time has gone so quick. it's the vitamin d it gives you more energy love it when the sun is out, we haven't had much sun here today but it has been dry and mild.

Right I'm off to the land of nod... Talk soon ...... Night x

i'm still here but not for much longer eyes are giving in nite:)

Not a great day... But needed... Onwards and upwards( or downwards hopefully) ... Some serious gym work needed tomorrow ... X

i'm glad someone is well done :) i've been 100% but really miserable today and tired' never mind maybe a better day tomorrow x

thanks just been on my tredmill so feel a little better now, i think i'm miserable as i'm an impatient person although the inches are coming off i would rather see the pounds if you know what i mean. i want the 3.5-4st gone over night. got a real bloated tummy today don't know why as i finished my period yesturday. x

yesturday i felt thin. o well never mind. in th middle of cooking food for the youngest. so could eat it today. and yest my head was in a way different world was'nt bothered if i never ate again i had that chop didn't enjoy it don't know what is wrong with me today. going to shush know haven't stopped moaning. x

becci-boo said:
yesturday i felt thin. o well never mind. in th middle of cooking food for the youngest. so could eat it today. and yest my head was in a way different world was'nt bothered if i never ate again i had that chop didn't enjoy it don't know what is wrong with me today. going to shush know haven't stopped moaning. x

Yeah miss moany ... ;-) .... I never feel thin x

Back