Sig's Journey.....

you are still having a good loss by eating the chicken as its only protein, you are staying in ketosis by having little or no carbs too . ok mcdonalds was not good but it was a one off. so glad your hubby getting discharged thats good news. You can do it temmy. just finished work off to bed now night tem and night to you all x

hello to you all,came back off holidays last night have ate like a pig. starting lipotrim tomorrow wish me luck...going to do it this time looked and felt like a beach whale on holiday...hope you are all doing well in health and dieting...xxx

Hey BEcci. Its gooood to av u back. We are restarting at the same time then? How was your holiday? Bet u had a great time! Stay good xx

good luck with the weigh-in sig...you know you can do it..and also i know you will keep me on track lol...hi temmy yea really enjoyed my holiday thank you, it was boiling..and ate so much.. how are you? hows your HB? Back on track today.. 2pints of water down and 1 shake...good luck again temmy..xx

woohoo.... well done sig brill loss, keep up the good work. back on track tomorrow for definite xxx

Happy birthday Girl! Enjoy yourself and dnt worry too much bout d diet. Dnt receive ur last mail. It came back to me as failed. Becci!long time I hope u are well? Stayed away until my. Head is in a gud place

And is it... In a good place..? I'll email you directly it's easier .. And private.. Thanks for the happy birthday x

Back