Silhouette......just wondering...

hiya :)
My gran is being quite positive about things and is making the most of her days by going out (she has severe spinal damage so has never really done this before) She is quite scared having the emphazema as she cant even talk on the phone without becoming breathless but seems to be coping well. She has also dealt well with her brother's death, she was obviously upset but has accepted it well.
I'm doing ok, have nearly finished my first week of RTM and get weighed tomorrow, im sure i have put on weight as have been without food for so long, but thats probably me feeling paranoid as this is the point in all diets where i have started to put the weight on again (celebrating getting to target :D ) and just hoping that it doesnt happen this time.
Hope all is good with you :) and thanks for your thoughts

sil

Sil it's good to hear that your nan has remained positive - and lovely to hear that she's now going out, this will boost her mind which will in turn do her body good.

I doubt you will have put weight on but if you have it's only because you've got food in your body for the first time - if you do it by the book you will do great and stay slim. It's lovely to look at your ticker :)

Back