Silhouette......just wondering...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 4 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi Sils....

Just wondering how youre Gran is getting along and how you all are doing?

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

hiya :)
    My gran is being quite positive about things and is making the most of her days by going out (she has severe spinal damage so has never really done this before) She is quite scared having the emphazema as she cant even talk on the phone without becoming breathless but seems to be coping well. She has also dealt well with her brother's death, she was obviously upset but has accepted it well.
    I'm doing ok, have nearly finished my first week of RTM and get weighed tomorrow, im sure i have put on weight as have been without food for so long, but thats probably me feeling paranoid as this is the point in all diets where i have started to put the weight on again (celebrating getting to target :D ) and just hoping that it doesnt happen this time.
    Hope all is good with you :) and thanks for your thoughts

sil

4. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Sil it's good to hear that your nan has remained positive - and lovely to hear that she's now going out, this will boost her mind which will in turn do her body good.

I doubt you will have put weight on but if you have it's only because you've got food in your body for the first time - if you do it by the book you will do great and stay slim. It's lovely to look at your ticker :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.