Silly post, not like me I know!

fattothin

Gold Member
Does anyone else hate the feel of your own bones:eek: Or is it just me, Ive noticed that I can feel lots more of my skeletal frame.
Now the fatty tissues gone I can feel bones such as clavicle, scapula, ribs, ulna, radius and pelvis.
Seriously I have seen some not so pretty sights regards injuries and Im not squeamish in the slightest, but when its me.......man it feels horrible although one bone that sticks out which aint a problem, its not quite the femur but it is big.:p

Hahahaha hands away from the pelvic region!! Im sick of my knees..they really hurt when they touch! xxx

Yeah me too Shaz and my shoulders now they are not round!! x

Admittedly they look great, its just the touch of your own, maybe im odd..............easy!:rolleyes:

I love feeling my bones!! But i hate that it hurts when i am trying to sleep! But i love feeling my bones :)

I went through all my winter coats today, trying them on to decide which ones i should give away. And they were all far too big! One i even thought it was Pauls cos it was that big!! So now i need to give away all my coats!!! I did buy a size 12 coat the other day, but presumed they had made a mistake with the label!!

My sister in law asked me if I wanted her 'pregancy' coat the other day. I was really upset, until I realised it was a size 12 and fit perfectly.:D She's usually a size 8!

Good luck Ria and keep us all posted:)

Personally I struggle with the big bottles, so just a tip and despence it in to more managable 75cl bottles - it works for me:)

Hi Ria....welcome. I'm into pints of warm water. I put about 1/3rd of a pint of cold and top up with hot....it actually tastes quite sweet.

Back