silly sara (allowable food mentioned)

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
i have just had a right little paddy whinging that i want some “meat” and my consultant says i can have up to 200kcals out of the allowable list… i have put 2 quorn sausages in the oven to cook and now they are done i don’t know if i even want them!!!

SARA FOR GOD SAKE MAKE YOUR MIND UP!!!

i don’t know why i am being like this… it seems like if i am told i can’t have something, then i want it even more… but as soon as i can have something i don’t want it!

i had them... they were rubbish :(

Quorn :sign0137:

How well have you done!!!! Dont give in to it you'll be disappointed wont you? :confused:
x

i hope not lol
really wanna stay ss - i seem to be venturing in ss+ territory... hopefully it won't affect my losses...

When you work the maths out, the difference between ss/+ is only actually around 1-2lbs p/month on average...

Based on this I'd say that if there are times that you feel you need to + off the allowable list, then don't beat urself up about it as in the great scheme of things it's a tiddler.... x

I wanted to stay SS but did the same I dont eat meat or fish so if I need a nibble i do have quorn. I noticed in Asda they do little packets and chilli and roast flavour quorn bags only around 80 kcals for the bag.....
This week though I am doing SS, I am sure that eating the odd bit of protien is messing with my losses so it will be a test week for me.
Stick with it you are doing it however you do it!!

I wanted to stay SS but did the same I dont eat meat or fish so if I need a nibble i do have quorn. I noticed in Asda they do little packets and chilli and roast flavour quorn bags only around 80 kcals for the bag.....
This week though I am doing SS, I am sure that eating the odd bit of protien is messing with my losses so it will be a test week for me.

It might not be the protein that is affecting the losses - those bags are pretty high sometimes in carbs - it's not the calories or fat content you have to consider, but the carb content. Check out a packet of them and see how many carbs in 100g. Low fat stuff has massive amount of carbs sometimes as they add sugar instead to make the food more edible!

Oh, and I've been doing SS+ since end of week 3 - I don't weigh my chicken and have a huge plate of cooked chicken with full fat mayo squeezed over it. I've had fabulous losses - there are a few STS, probably down to TOTM, but also because I was getting a bit lax last week and eating loads of cheesestrings!! I've stuck to SS+ this week and the scales are showing an unofficial good loss so far!

Ok, there's 4.5g in 100g in the roast flavour and 5g per 100g in the spicy!!! I would consider that pretty high - I go for 0 carbs or trace of carbs.

Hi poppy how much mayo do u have? Do u still have 3 food packs on these days? Your losses r fantastic!

Hiya - I don't weigh my chicken, or measure out my mayo - I just get one of the squeezy bottles, and squeeze enough on to just moisten the drier pieces. I think if I fancy a change, I might try it on tuna too!

Just make sure it's full fat variety and not low fat as it has more carbs in the low fat.

Oh, and I'm so pleased with the losses. I know that I've had a couple of STS, but that's fine as it was TOTM, but also since 3 June when I went on a picnic and wanted to take something that I could eat and enjoy while everyone else was having the usual carbs, I took cheesestrings. I know they are a bit tasteless, but I love them! I've been eating them every day, and last week I'd eaten three one day, 180 cals, and then had my chicken too. So I've cut them out completely now! Staying with the chicken and mayo though! ;)

Back