silver sevens

Purpleangel

Silver Member
how do u get silver sevens on here? :D

how do u get silver sevens on here? :D

On my signature if you just right click on the silver 7 press copy, go to edit signature and then right click and paste, then save . That should work x x

thanks hun :D

No prob hope it works x x

it does :D

yay hopefully joined by another one very soon x x

wow just saw 7lb in 1 wk. well done you thats brilliant x

i was very surprised....my husband unfortunately thinks it will be 7lbs off every week :eek: LOL. I joined the gym as i want a steady loss even if its a pound a week.

ah you gotta love the naive men lol. yeah slow and steady is the best way, the gym will be great cos all im doing is walking and would love some extra exercise x

i am a housewife so i rarely exercise....but need the gym to get me moving!

Im the same im at home with my little girl and its great when the weather is good i can get out walking with her but the rain means i have to wait till hubby gets home . I normally go for an hour but hate walking on my own in the dark.

i am scared of being out in the dark! lol. The gym is a nice safe place for me!

well enjoy it and i hope you get great results. Come on and keep me posted x x

i will do! just need to fully prepare for a meal out on saturday and hopefully will see another loss on Monday night

have you weeklies left to use ??

i have ALL my weeklies....lol, saving them for saturday

Thats the way to do it. i save mine for a sunday and have a nice dinner out without feeling guilty.x

I use all my weeklies for having meals out at the weekend. :) Only way to keep sane.

Me too and tues night after wi i have what i like but i starve all day so am normally covered x

lol - i wonder how many of us eat very little on WI day!

Back