Simple WW recipes... PLEASE :D

Hi,

I'm finding it hard to get a variation for lunches/dinners - I regularly have a jacket potato, soup, chicken salad, stir fry or something similar so looking for something different

My cooking skills are somewhat limited haha, so anything that propoint friendly and fairly easy to make would be fantastic please

I'm starting back at university in a few weeks so need some easy (perhaps even cheap!!) meals to make whilst there

any suggestions wouold be great guys, thanks very much :D

Have you tried the recipe forum?

:thread_moved: to recipe forum

Last edited:
Maybe some recipes that you could bung everything in slow cooker for when u get back from uni? I did lovely lamb tagine. Literally chucked lamb (diced ), jar of passata, chopped red onion, 2tsp ginger, 2tsp coriander, 1 tsp turmeric, half tsp chilli or cayenne pepper, 2 garlic cloves, 150ml chick or lamb stock. Delicious. I served wi some couscous that took 2 mins & roasted veg x

a feasters Bacon Butty ?? .... 6pp and only takes 1 min in the microwave :) .... and no greasy pan to wash up after ;)

how about an omelette ? either make one (full of peppers, mushroom, onion) or tesco do twin packs of cheese omelette in the freezer section, they are really nice and only 6pp an omelette. :) .... and only £1 a pack :)

I was going to say omelette! For lunch I've been having chicken and salad in a warburtons square wrap, or soup with ryvitas and light philly. The 'light choices' ready meals from tescos are good for dinners when you can't be bothered to cook, and they are really nice too (plus have pp values on the packet!). They are on offer for £1 at the moment.

thanks, omlette is a very good idea! ...this is how bad my cooking is, so uncreative, couldnt even think of an omlette haha
also going to try the warburton wraps they sound great, especially making them into a pizza!

thanks guy for all your suggestions :D

thanks, omlette is a very good idea! ...this is how bad my cooking is, so uncreative, couldnt even think of an omlette haha
also going to try the warburton wraps they sound great, especially making them into a pizza!

thanks guy for all your suggestions :D

lol :) .... also if you're cooking is bad but you want to make your own omlette you can buy omlette maker .... like a toastie maker...where you just make the mix and pour it in. if adding other ingredients they can be cooked in it 1st before adding the egg mix! .... i'm going to dig mine out the cupboard to use again soon! :)

Back