Simply Filling - 1st Day Over

Davey1984

Hi All,

I am so proud of myself, yesterday was my first day following Simply Filling, and I think I done very well. I started to crave sweet things in the evening but I had a low fat chocolate and a pink and white and used it out of my weekly 49.

So one day down, I know it will get a lot easier as the week goes on because I was so sucessful on the Core Plan and lost so much weight.

So here is hoping I am sucessful again. I weighed in yesterday at 16 stone 13lb. So bad considering I was 11 stone 12lb a year ago. :cry::break_diet:

simple filling ????

Are you just eating the filling foods? I didnt think you could do that on pro points??

DoubleT said:
I didn't realise that this was an option 'Simple Filling'. Do you just use what use to be the Core plan and still have 49 weeklies?

If so I might use this to swop if know I am going away instead of the counting !

Yes its very similar but the food list is not completly the same. It's all filling and healthy foods. For instance calorie controlled bread is now free also. So all ww, nimble bread is free x

Huh fair enough :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back