Simply filling and IBS?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Filling and Healthy' started by namorada, 7 February 2014 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. namorada

namorada Full Member

I lost 3 stones on slimming world and have been at target for over a year and a half now.
    I decided to switch to simply filling to give my body a change.
    I've noticed that since I started, my body seems to be rejecting me eating more bread and cereals. (I *think* that's what it is)
    I've had bad wind and almost diarrhea like symptoms for the two weeks I've been trying it. I never suffered like this on slimming world.
    Has anyone else found this? I think I've got IBS which is brought on by whole grains potentially?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarah88

sarah88 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Perhaps if u didn't have alot of bread on slimming world for a long period of time ur body is finding it hard to adjust to the bread again? I suffer with ibs anyway and when I did sf I noticed it helped my ibs tho I did have lots of wind but its down to all the egg and beans :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4. sarah88

sarah88 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    A low fat high fibre diet should help with ibs (diarrhoea)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

5. namorada

namorada Full Member

Thanks Sarah. I've laid off the bread for two days and noticed that my symptoms have calmed down an awful lot!! Think SW is the option for me - simply filling allows me to indulge in bread which clearly isn't great for me! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.