1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Simply filling and IBS?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Filling and Healthy' started by namorada, 7 February 2014 Social URL.

1. namorada

namorada Well-Known Member

I lost 3 stones on slimming world and have been at target for over a year and a half now.
    I decided to switch to simply filling to give my body a change.
    I've noticed that since I started, my body seems to be rejecting me eating more bread and cereals. (I *think* that's what it is)
    I've had bad wind and almost diarrhea like symptoms for the two weeks I've been trying it. I never suffered like this on slimming world.
    Has anyone else found this? I think I've got IBS which is brought on by whole grains potentially?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. sarah88

sarah88 Well-Known Member

Perhaps if u didn't have alot of bread on slimming world for a long period of time ur body is finding it hard to adjust to the bread again? I suffer with ibs anyway and when I did sf I noticed it helped my ibs tho I did have lots of wind but its down to all the egg and beans :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4. sarah88

sarah88 Well-Known Member

A low fat high fibre diet should help with ibs (diarrhoea)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

5. namorada

namorada Well-Known Member

Thanks Sarah. I've laid off the bread for two days and noticed that my symptoms have calmed down an awful lot!! Think SW is the option for me - simply filling allows me to indulge in bread which clearly isn't great for me! X