Simply filling and IBS?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Filling and Healthy' started by namorada, 7 February 2014.

1. namorada

namorada Well-Known Member

I lost 3 stones on slimming world and have been at target for over a year and a half now.
    I decided to switch to simply filling to give my body a change.
    I've noticed that since I started, my body seems to be rejecting me eating more bread and cereals. (I *think* that's what it is)
    I've had bad wind and almost diarrhea like symptoms for the two weeks I've been trying it. I never suffered like this on slimming world.
    Has anyone else found this? I think I've got IBS which is brought on by whole grains potentially?
  2. sarah88

sarah88 Well-Known Member

Perhaps if u didn't have alot of bread on slimming world for a long period of time ur body is finding it hard to adjust to the bread again? I suffer with ibs anyway and when I did sf I noticed it helped my ibs tho I did have lots of wind but its down to all the egg and beans :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using mobile app
  3. sarah88

sarah88 Well-Known Member

A low fat high fibre diet should help with ibs (diarrhoea)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using mobile app
  4. namorada

namorada Well-Known Member

Thanks Sarah. I've laid off the bread for two days and noticed that my symptoms have calmed down an awful lot!! Think SW is the option for me - simply filling allows me to indulge in bread which clearly isn't great for me! X