Simply Filling Info (Losing and Maintaining)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to bear in mind the satisfaction feeling- eat until satisfied not busting! I love this plan- I feel healthier and def eat better. I'm back on track after being AWOL for a month- put on 12lbs and have nearly 4 off after being on track 3 days now:)

You trying it?

Hi Nomes, Yes think i will give it a go back at class tomorrow do you go to class or do it on your own lol x

I go to class but only to wi- I'm in northern Ireland so they haven't introduced simply filling here- this forum and online are my key tools.

If you need any questions answered feel free to ask! I also have a diary here x

Hey girls.. Almost completed my first week on SF.. Loving the not counting n stuck to plan all week bar yesterday.. but that wasn't my fault.. I'd a bug so cudn't eat.. When I cud I had (cal controlled) wholemeal bread toasted with a banana.. So was still tryna be as good as cud while "treating" my bug... Done a sneaky WI this moring and its showing a loss of a pound.. So praying it sticks for tomoro n I'v not damaged my result by having to starve myself... I did drink as much water as I cud manage.. Was only just over a litre tho.. not quite the 1.5 recommended... back on it today tho and determined to get at least 2ltrs down my neck..

How are you all finding it? And yer losses... good or bad?? Ta :)

I'm sure calorie controlled bread is included on sf ....but obviously not too much of it !!!!!

so from what i understand, you can eat certain proteins such as chicken, beef and unprocessed meats and can also eat whole wheat breads and pastas without having to count them, right?
if ive misunderstood this then please let me know because i hate obsessing with my current pro points :)

There's a Simple Filling Food List Sticky Sarah that lists all the foods you can have without counting when you are following the WW Simply Filling plan or having a Simply Filling day during a PP counting week. The idea is to just eat enough so that you feel satisfied.

I've been maintaining on F&H most of this year and finding it easier than counting PPs, stayed around 1+ goal to -3 from goal. Wish F&H was mentioned more in the meetings though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back