Simply filling on online help?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Hi there

I am just starting as my friend has lost a vast amount of weight on sf.
I have joined online and wanted a comprehensive list of the foods allowed and not allowed but online doesn't seem to have anything?
Does anyone have any where they can send me? Or any tips that are sf and ideal? X

Best of luck on your weightloss journey !! I started SF 2 days ago, surprised how easy it seems so far !!! Seen as I've only started and never done this before I'm not the best to give advice, but you have my well wishes xx how much are you hoping to lose ?

* Pink cactus *

Hi there

I want to loose about 6 stone.
I don't get the green things on the points? Are they unlimited? As in ww crumpets are unlimited?
Doesn't sit right in my head x

The things in green are filling and healthy choices meaning on a filling and healthy day you can eat anything in green without pointing it. Anything else gets taken out of your 49 weeklies. I think thats right. Im not sure if green things are unlimited, use common sense as you said crumpets cant really be unlimited or you'd gain weight.

If you log into your account online and then go to "my plan" on the list that drops down under "advanced skills" click on "filling and healthy day" and there is a link on that page to the full list of filling and healthy foods. On the tracker all foods that have the points in green are free and unlimited on fh. Here's the link to the page but not sure if it will work.
http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/plan/int/planguide_fillingandhealthyday

I think the thing with SF is only to eat until you're full, as I have no concept of being 'full' it wouldn't work for me! Hence why ill stick with PP as I can't eat anything else once my PP is used up! X

Back