• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Simply Marmite

Hey Peeps,

I'm a Marmiteholic (it feels good admitting that finally lol) i have it on toast, in sandwiches crackers, etc ive even had Nigelas Marmite spaghetti, but now in on slimming world my bread intake is reduced and i have to syn crackers, is there anything else i can spread it on (i have tried it on my other half but she ended up looking like morph).

Many thanks.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I just spread it on the knife and lick it off. Knives are free :D

Gold Member
i add marmite to SW Quiches. They are syn free.

Fat free Cottage cheese, 3 eggs - blend with a handblender. Add marmite. Blend again. Cook on 200 degs for 20 mins or until golden.

Roasted marmite potatoes, maybe you could melt some marmite into very low fat fromage frais and use it as a dip for veggie sticks :)
I tend to have 3 mini light babybel's as my HEa as I dont like milk. I chop them in half and spread marmite on them and just eat as they are :clap:

There is also a marmite & cheese scanbran savory loaf recipe on here somewhere, i love marmite too and this always hits the spot plus you could always spread more marmite onto it once cooked and ready to eat :D yumyum

Manchester City FC!
Anymore recipes for marmite? I bought a huge jar and now I dont know what to do with it! :S