Simply Marmite

Azeluk

Hey Peeps,

I'm a Marmiteholic (it feels good admitting that finally lol) i have it on toast, in sandwiches crackers, etc ive even had Nigelas Marmite spaghetti, but now in on slimming world my bread intake is reduced and i have to syn crackers, is there anything else i can spread it on (i have tried it on my other half but she ended up looking like morph).

Many thanks.

Azel

I just spread it on the knife and lick it off. Knives are free :D

i add marmite to SW Quiches. They are syn free.

Fat free Cottage cheese, 3 eggs - blend with a handblender. Add marmite. Blend again. Cook on 200 degs for 20 mins or until golden.

Delish!

x

Roasted marmite potatoes, maybe you could melt some marmite into very low fat fromage frais and use it as a dip for veggie sticks :)

i add marmite to SW Quiches. They are syn free.

Fat free Cottage cheese, 3 eggs - blend with a handblender. Add marmite. Blend again. Cook on 200 degs for 20 mins or until golden.

Delish!

x

What a brilliant idea :D Im going to have to try that!

I tend to have 3 mini light babybel's as my HEa as I dont like milk. I chop them in half and spread marmite on them and just eat as they are :clap:

There is also a marmite & cheese scanbran savory loaf recipe on here somewhere, i love marmite too and this always hits the spot plus you could always spread more marmite onto it once cooked and ready to eat :D yumyum

Anymore recipes for marmite? I bought a huge jar and now I dont know what to do with it! :S

add to gravy, or just dip a spoon in, going off a bit but have you tried the marmite cheddar its very morish

Back