Sinéad's Weight Loss Journey....

Is that similar to Clomid then?? Sounds it from the day 10 test n starting on day 2... Day 2 til 6???
Ooh you need to get yerself into that bedroom ;) lol

I recommend using pre-seed if you're not already.. feels pretty rank after helps the sperm get to where it needs to be and feeds it to keep it alive..
Don't use any other lubricant as it kills off sperm cells... Am sure you know this already but just in case... Also.. raspberry leaf tea.. can't remember why exactly now (lol) but it tastes nice so ya may as well... I also ate a chunk of pineapple CORE for the first 6 DPO.. and I ate rocket.. these well things to help the HCG and thicken the uterus walls etc... As you know I'd have done ANYTHING for that BFP... xxx

I'm joining a weight watcher class on Wednesday evening. My weight is just spiraling out of control, im so ashamed. I did try to do the low calorie diet again but only managed a few days. I'm in a mess to be honest, i hate this weight gain. My body is a mess from all my yo yo dieting and I'm just so unhappy with it all. I'm going to give weight watchers 100%. i know because of these low calorie diets i have been abusing my body so it might take a while for my met. to catch up.

I'm joining a weight watcher class on Wednesday evening. My weight is just spiraling out of control, im so ashamed. I did try to do the low calorie diet again but only managed a few days. I'm in a mess to be honest, i hate this weight gain. My body is a mess from all my yo yo dieting and I'm just so unhappy with it all. I'm going to give weight watchers 100%. i know because of these low calorie diets i have been abusing my body so it might take a while for my met. to catch up.

Hey Sinead, Just wanted to say good luck for Wednesday, u know we are all here to support you if this what you want. Just don't push yourself into joining if you're not mentally ready as it won't work just yet.xxxxx

Thanks girls I feel I'm ready to start again. Serena i will probably have a million questions for u as haven't done ww in yrs

Just give me a shout on here or on my thread, I'm always about! X

Home from my ww meeting. Leader is lovely. I'm gonna give this my all. I'm off to Spain in 7 weeks so that is my 1st mini goal. To lose 10 ibs....

Home from my ww meeting. Leader is lovely. I'm gonna give this my all. I'm off to Spain in 7 weeks so that is my 1st mini goal. To lose 10 ibs....

10lbs in 7wks sounds very doable :) Well Done for joining :) x

okay so here goes on Day 1.

I'm at my parents house tonight so have just brought a chicken breast and beans for my dinner tonight, cos i dunno what my mother is cooking.

B: 45g Porridge (5), fresh strawberries (0), Milk for porridge and teas (5)
L: Mixed Seed Slimbo (3), 1 tbsp Light Coleslaw (1), 2 Ham slices (2), WW Yogurt (1)
D: Roasted Chicken Breast in spray oil (4), WW Baked Beans (4)
S: Apple (0), WW Yogurt (1)

Total: 26

Just got some good news, i won a comp from one of our label suppliers - 2 tickets to see Wicked, in the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre.

Yay.. love a good freebie.. That'll be a nice evening out.. If on a weekend you could make a whole night of it and stay in the Maldron across from it n have a few cocktails.. Tho if you're gona go for dinner while up there.. I highly recommend Milano's in there... YUMM

Fab Food AND Wicked Tickets Win! Go Sinead Go Sinead Go Go Go! You're on a roll now :) x

Pro points query. I have a packet of ham from centra.. 100g 5 slices. It works out as follows,
1 slice 0
2 slices 1
3 slices 1
4 slices 2
5 slices 2

Does that sound right?

Back