Sinéad's Weight Loss Journey....

I think i'll watch it for Charlotte alone.. I fricken love her..
BF was ready to jump off a bridge til the end and Ron Atkinson went in.. Then he wouldn't even let me talk.. So I may even be allowed watch it with him in the room :) LOL

1lb gain is very good chic considering you're coming from a VLCD.. Let that be encouragement enough to keep your willpower.. And just think.. The more will power you have today.. The more wine you can have guilt free on yer weekend away ;) xx

Re: Sinéad's Weight Loss Journey....

Ah don't worry bout 1lb. You knew it was likely to happen.
I agree with Frances-think of tomoros yummy dinner instead. Totally worth not having any yucky cake today or tonite.
Your friend and her husband have been through tough time. Nice to have a catch up tho. :D

yes plates are monsoon and i love them.

I'm ok about the 1ib gain. I'm hoping it will be gone by next friday and that the VLCD wont affect me this week as well.
My belly is actually swollen today. It happened straight after my dinner last night. I thought it was just cos i was full but no its still like that now and so uncomfortable. dunno what its from, i only had eggs and potato really for dinner.

yes plates are monsoon and i love them.

I'm ok about the 1ib gain. I'm hoping it will be gone by next friday and that the VLCD wont affect me this week as well.
My belly is actually swollen today. It happened straight after my dinner last night. I thought it was just cos i was full but no its still like that now and so uncomfortable. dunno what its from, i only had eggs and potato really for dinner.
Maybe its just your body getting used to food again??
Personal Q and I don't need the answer... But are you digesting/passing the food you're eating properly?!

Re: Sinéad's Weight Loss Journey....

Ya I agree with Frances (alot today) :D
I think it's prob just your body getting used to food again regardless of what it is-as in, it wudnt have be typical ‘bloating type‘ food.
But make sure you are eating a balanced amount of fibre etc.
It will take a few weeks though I'm sure. :D

Ya I agree with Frances (alot today) :D
I think it's prob just your body getting used to food again regardless of what it is-as in, it wudnt have be typical ‘bloating type‘ food.
But make sure you are eating a balanced amount of fibre etc.
It will take a few weeks though I'm sure. :D

I speak some sense.. sometimes.. Today's obviously a good day for me.. lol

oh i dont mind, yes i am going to the bathroom as normal - no problems there at all. I'm also drinking 3.5 L of water and no added sugar squash a day. My stomach has been okay all week re introducing food apart from last night with the eggs. I'm sure it will sort itself out :)

oh i dont mind, yes i am going to the bathroom as normal - no problems there at all. I'm also drinking 3.5 L of water and no added sugar squash a day. My stomach has been okay all week re introducing food apart from last night with the eggs. I'm sure it will sort itself out :)

Maybe water retention??? That's ALLOT of water...

yeah for some reason this week im really thirsty. i could drink double that amount but dont cos that would def be too much water. I'm used to drinking that much cos of when i was on the shakes.

Bedtime....up at 5.30 in the morning! Had a wholemeal roll with slice of cheese and some chicken slices for dinner. Then a few chopped strawberries in a low fat yogurt. Went to my friends house and only had a cup of tea, declined the cake, and biscuits... go me!!! Hoping to be as good 2moro x

Bedtime....up at 5.30 in the morning! Had a wholemeal roll with slice of cheese and some chicken slices for dinner. Then a few chopped strawberries in a low fat yogurt. Went to my friends house and only had a cup of tea, declined the cake, and biscuits... go me!!! Hoping to be as good 2moro x

Hope u have a fab day tomorrow :) Can't wait to hear all about it! Well Done on declining cakes and biscuits!!!! X

Had a great weekend :) but such a tiring one. I'm in work at the moment and could fall asleep at my desk no bother!
Food wise i was a saint so im going to go polish my halo and keep it for my next trip away!
Sat: Took my own skimmed milk and fat free yogurts and fruit. snacked on them on way up to Belfast (5 hrs on coach). stopped after 3.5 hrs but i had packed my own lunch (wholemeal roll, chicken & cheese slice).
Then 5 hours in Belfast, we had a picnic at city hall which consisted of strawberries, blackberries and OMG Total 0% Greek Yogurt - why do they not do this in southern ireland , its so yummy and free on the unislim plan. i mixed a bit of it with a hot choclate mint sachet and it was heaven.
then off to hotel another 30 mins outside belfast for dinner. only had 25 mins to get ready which is not a very long time.
they had a different menu for us but i was ok.
had melon for starters, salmon with sauce on the side (didnt like sauce so didnt eat any of it) 2 baby roast potatoes and cabbage and carrots. asked for veg with no butter on them.
dessert was strawberries and ice cream, not a fan of ice cream so just ate the strawberries. had 1 bottle of coors light while in belfast during the afternoon with picnic but drank water with my meal. had 1 ginger nut biscuit with my tea. was gonna have my red wine afterwards but was just so tired went to bed and fell asleep. left matt sitting up in bed watching a film. what a romantic getaway !!!
then up early again sunday morning and had breakfast, 1 slice wholemeal bread, 1 tomato, 2 poached eggs and 1 sausage. snacked on my yogurt and fruit throughout the day. Went back into Belfast and went to the Titanic Center. Its fantastic, would recommend it to anyone. only problem i had was we didnt have long enough there. i was kinda emotional going around the centre , well im always kinda emotional :)
stopped in Carlingford on way home for 1 hour for food so we went to the pub and i had a diet coke with a prawn salad (again sauces on the side). i did had 4 chips off matt's plate.
dinner last night when we eventually got home to my mothers house was 2 slices of wholemeal bread and small tin of baked beans and 1 slice of cheese and 2 slices of ham. i was to tired to make a proper dinner. ate a lot more fruit and yogurt than normal this weekend !
Still wrecked this morning, just had my normal porridge. will catch up on diaries later on either tonight or 2moro x

Had a great weekend :) but such a tiring one. I'm in work at the moment and could fall asleep at my desk no bother!
Food wise i was a saint so im going to go polish my halo and keep it for my next trip away!
Sat: Took my own skimmed milk and fat free yogurts and fruit. snacked on them on way up to Belfast (5 hrs on coach). stopped after 3.5 hrs but i had packed my own lunch (wholemeal roll, chicken & cheese slice).
Then 5 hours in Belfast, we had a picnic at city hall which consisted of strawberries, blackberries and OMG Total 0% Greek Yogurt - why do they not do this in southern ireland , its so yummy and free on the unislim plan. i mixed a bit of it with a hot choclate mint sachet and it was heaven.
then off to hotel another 30 mins outside belfast for dinner. only had 25 mins to get ready which is not a very long time.
they had a different menu for us but i was ok.
had melon for starters, salmon with sauce on the side (didnt like sauce so didnt eat any of it) 2 baby roast potatoes and cabbage and carrots. asked for veg with no butter on them.
dessert was strawberries and ice cream, not a fan of ice cream so just ate the strawberries. had 1 bottle of coors light while in belfast during the afternoon with picnic but drank water with my meal. had 1 ginger nut biscuit with my tea. was gonna have my red wine afterwards but was just so tired went to bed and fell asleep. left matt sitting up in bed watching a film. what a romantic getaway !!!
then up early again sunday morning and had breakfast, 1 slice wholemeal bread, 1 tomato, 2 poached eggs and 1 sausage. snacked on my yogurt and fruit throughout the day. Went back into Belfast and went to the Titanic Center. Its fantastic, would recommend it to anyone. only problem i had was we didnt have long enough there. i was kinda emotional going around the centre , well im always kinda emotional :)
stopped in Carlingford on way home for 1 hour for food so we went to the pub and i had a diet coke with a prawn salad (again sauces on the side). i did had 4 chips off matt's plate.
dinner last night when we eventually got home to my mothers house was 2 slices of wholemeal bread and small tin of baked beans and 1 slice of cheese and 2 slices of ham. i was to tired to make a proper dinner. ate a lot more fruit and yogurt than normal this weekend !
Still wrecked this morning, just had my normal porridge. will catch up on diaries later on either tonight or 2moro x

Wow Sinead! You need to polish you halo AND wings! You've done amazingly well this weekend! Isn't it a fab feeling to be so in control? X

Yes it really is, i felt terrible walking around all the shops looking at lots of nice clothes kicking myself for allowing my weight to go back up again after my wedding. I was 1 stone 5 pounds lighter in May for my wedding. I just hope the scales start moving now in the right direction!

Yes it really is, i felt terrible walking around all the shops looking at lots of nice clothes kicking myself for allowing my weight to go back up again after my wedding. I was 1 stone 5 pounds lighter in May for my wedding. I just hope the scales start moving now in the right direction!

With your tenacity I'm sure they will! I put on 1 Stone 7lb, only got 2lbs left to go now so u will get there.x

oh i hope so, it would be lovely to lose 2 ib a week but i never do that, it's normally 0.5 or 1 and that is on a good week!

Had 2 mandarin as my mid morning snack, 1.5 L of water & sugar free squash, lunch was 2 slices of McCambridge Brown Bread, LTL Mayo, 1 Reduced Fat Slice Cheddar Cheese and 2 slices of ham, oh and an apple.

I have eggs to use up tonight and Matt never took my chicken out of the freezer plus as we were away for the weekend i didn't do a food shop so dinner tonight is gonna be scrambled egg on 2 slices of wholemeal toast with a yogurt and some fruit for dessert.

oh i hope so, it would be lovely to lose 2 ib a week but i never do that, it's normally 0.5 or 1 and that is on a good week!

Had 2 mandarin as my mid morning snack, 1.5 L of water & sugar free squash, lunch was 2 slices of McCambridge Brown Bread, LTL Mayo, 1 Reduced Fat Slice Cheddar Cheese and 2 slices of ham, oh and an apple.

I have eggs to use up tonight and Matt never took my chicken out of the freezer plus as we were away for the weekend i didn't do a food shop so dinner tonight is gonna be scrambled egg on 2 slices of wholemeal toast with a yogurt and some fruit for dessert.

Mmmmm I love Scrambled Egg on Toast! Yummy Yummy! Remember that Slow n Steady wins the Race ;-) x

Back