Sinéad's Weight Loss Journey....

Re: Sinéad's Weight Loss Journey....

Ah hon. Sorry you Had a blip this morn but the girls are right (as usual). Goin back on shakes is not a long term solution and despite what the scales says and even despite how you feel, you're being healthy and that is second to none. :D x

Frances def your hormones are let loose today :)
Yeah your right Brona, i know i cant use them as a quick fix anymore. I'm grand now.
Breakfast: 45g Porridge & Strawberries
Snack: 2 Plums
Lunch: 2 Slices Brown Soda Bread, 3 Slices Chicken, 1 Slice Reduced Fat Cheddar, LTL Mayo with lettuce and cucumber + Yogurt

Dinner tonight is prawns and wholemeal noodles in balsamic vinegar with side salad

Frances def your hormones are let loose today :)
Yeah your right Brona, i know i cant use them as a quick fix anymore. I'm grand now.
Breakfast: 45g Porridge & Strawberries
Snack: 2 Plums
Lunch: 2 Slices Brown Soda Bread, 3 Slices Chicken, 1 Slice Reduced Fat Cheddar, LTL Mayo with lettuce and cucumber + Yogurt

Dinner tonight is prawns and wholemeal noodles in balsamic vinegar with side salad

Whoop Whoop for your day and not even a biscuit crumb ;-) You Go Girl! X

Re: Sinéad's Weight Loss Journey....

Well done Sinead. You totally Have good mind set. You're gona do great. :D

Off to bed so proud no biscuits or chocolate or crisps or anything bad today. Just my 3 meals and fruit!

Well Done Sinead! You're definitely a (Will)PowerPuff Girl ;-) x

Feeling much better today although one of the girls at work brought in homemade carrot cake. It looks Fab but I'm not tempted. Weigh in 2moro morning..... fingers crossed x hope everyone is having a nice day

Same Breakfast and Lunch as normal, really need to change things up a bit. Don't know yet what to have for dinner. Will see what is left over in the fridge and decide from there.

Feeling much better today although one of the girls at work brought in homemade carrot cake. It looks Fab but I'm not tempted. Weigh in 2moro morning..... fingers crossed x hope everyone is having a nice day

Whoop Whoop for the Willpower! That's my girl :) x

Same Breakfast and Lunch as normal, really need to change things up a bit. Don't know yet what to have for dinner. Will see what is left over in the fridge and decide from there.

I try and chop n change a bit but it does get hard after a while! Dinner with leftovers sounds as though it might be interesting! X

Well dinner was boring but yummy. Sugar free baked beans and 1 slice of reduced fat cheddar cheese on 3 slices of Aldi low gi bread.

Quick update... after my good week on the food I'm still up 1.4 ibs. So in the 2 weeks i'm off the shakes i have gained 2.4 ibs and not a single biscuit or crisp or chocolate (apart from a curly wurly) has passed my lips. I know the gain MUST be related to the switch from shakes to solids but it is still upsetting to see the scales move in the WRONG direction.
I will just continue what im doing and this week add in some walking and see how i get on, I'm not gonna give up now. I've resigned myself to the fact i will look like a heifer at my brother's wedding but i'm hoping once the hair and make up is done i won't feel so huge. There will be a big difference from my own wedding pics only a few months ago to these wedding pics.....o.k feeling sorry for myself time is over....move on!!!

Quick update... after my good week on the food I'm still up 1.4 ibs. So in the 2 weeks i'm off the shakes i have gained 2.4 ibs and not a single biscuit or crisp or chocolate (apart from a curly wurly) has passed my lips. I know the gain MUST be related to the switch from shakes to solids but it is still upsetting to see the scales move in the WRONG direction.
I will just continue what im doing and this week add in some walking and see how i get on, I'm not gonna give up now. I've resigned myself to the fact i will look like a heifer at my brother's wedding but i'm hoping once the hair and make up is done i won't feel so huge. There will be a big difference from my own wedding pics only a few months ago to these wedding pics.....o.k feeling sorry for myself time is over....move on!!!
Aww.. Hunnie big hugs... I know its hard when you're being so good but you will see the scales move the right way soon.. Glad you're not gona let make you give up.. You know it works.. But its a long term thing.. Not a quick fix :) xxx

I'm very proud of my willpower these days considering the scales is not reflecting my efforts!
A girl in the office just got a big box of chocolates and left 5 on my desk for me. I put them in my drawer so they were not staring me in the face on my desk but then i kept thinking of them just sitting in my drawer saying "eat me" so i gave them away to another girl in the office! Temptation gone :) go me.

I'm very proud of my willpower these days considering the scales is not reflecting my efforts!
A girl in the office just got a big box of chocolates and left 5 on my desk for me. I put them in my drawer so they were not staring me in the face on my desk but then i kept thinking of them just sitting in my drawer saying "eat me" so i gave them away to another girl in the office! Temptation gone :) go me.
You go girl... Well done.. That's hard to do especially when they're sitting looking at you (or screaming from the drawer...)

Back