Sinéad's Weight Loss Journey....

Well Done on giving away the chocs :) You're definitely a (Will)PowerPuff Girl :) The Scales WILL catch up soon, it just takes time, easy for me to say I know! X

Had homemade wedges, salad & roasted chicken breast for dinner followed by 2 chopped peaches with a low fat yogurt on top. Gonna go to bed soon as I'm wrecked. Being going to work via the motorway this week and have clocked up 872kms...no wonder I'm always tired !

Had homemade wedges, salad & roasted chicken breast for dinner followed by 2 chopped peaches with a low fat yogurt on top. Gonna go to bed soon as I'm wrecked. Being going to work via the motorway this week and have clocked up 872kms...no wonder I'm always tired !

Wow that's epic mileage! Hope u get a good nights sleep :) x

Re: Sinéad's Weight Loss Journey....

Sorry bout scales again hon.
But you know what-you're in such a good routine with your eating, as soon as you, body clicks I think the weight will drop off you!
You'll enjoy your brothers wedding no matter what and you'll feel fab with a gorgeous dress and hair and makeup. I don't ‘LOVE‘ the pics of me from my brother's wedding last year but I've built a brIdge.
You looked amazing for your wedding-plaster those photos on the walls and be proud! :D x
And enjoy your weekend-that mileage is crazy! x

Thanks girls. Well I woke up this morning dying....throat so sore can hardly swallow and ears so painful and glands all up. I can't stay in bed as we are going to Carlow to get matt a suit for the wedding and then we are going to my parents for the weekend. Long story short, I was engaged to my ex of 5 yrs in London. We were going to buy a house in London but instead my parents gave us a site as a wedding present (just to get me home really). We moved home and started building our house. My ex was doing the work himself but didn't spend the money wisely (he instead spent lots on his tart on the side) and sending money to his family in London... anyway once money ran out he went back to London for work and I got a phone call to say he wasn't coming back and we are over..I have never seen him since or got money from him. He left me in debt I've paid back credit union and Chadwicks over 25 grand myself (all I do is work to pay his debt) but the bank have now appointed solicitors on the house so this weekend its all hands on deck to get all my stuff in storage out of the house and anything else of value I can put on done deal b4 I give the keys back. The house is only a shell doors and windows in but no plastering done or anything. We bought lots of stuff I.e full bathroom suites etc in London so gonna try sell them.

Thanks girls. Well I woke up this morning dying....throat so sore can hardly swallow and ears so painful and glands all up. I can't stay in bed as we are going to Carlow to get matt a suit for the wedding and then we are going to my parents for the weekend. Long story short, I was engaged to my ex of 5 yrs in London. We were going to buy a house in London but instead my parents gave us a site as a wedding present (just to get me home really). We moved home and started building our house. My ex was doing the work himself but didn't spend the money wisely (he instead spent lots on his tart on the side) and sending money to his family in London... anyway once money ran out he went back to London for work and I got a phone call to say he wasn't coming back and we are over..I have never seen him since or got money from him. He left me in debt I've paid back credit union and Chadwicks over 25 grand myself (all I do is work to pay his debt) but the bank have now appointed solicitors on the house so this weekend its all hands on deck to get all my stuff in storage out of the house and anything else of value I can put on done deal b4 I give the keys back. The house is only a shell doors and windows in but no plastering done or anything. We bought lots of stuff I.e full bathroom suites etc in London so gonna try sell them.

Sounds as though your weekend Is going to be super busy and you could really do without being ill! A friend of mine was in a similar situation and she managed to sell most of the stuff she had bought so fingers crossed you'll be able to do the same, don't burn yourself out though Sweetie. Think of your health. X

Aw I'm sorry to hear all that hon. That's pants. But you have the lovely Matt now. :D
Good luck today and hope you feel better soon. I bet part of you feeling unwell was the dread of having to do this today so hopefully once its done it may help :D x

Thanks girls. Yeah I've been lucky to find Matthew. He really is one in a million and definitely restored my faith in men. We got him a lovely suit in Next this morning, dark grey pinstripe with a wine shirt. I also got a dress in Carraig Donn. It's a mint green colour and gonna match it with silver accessories. I will wear my navy dress the day after at the party. I've left the guys over at the house. Didn't realise there was so much to do. Gonna be busy again tomorrow. I have to babysit my nieces tonight. Matt is going out with my brother so I'm on my own. They will be in bed so gonna just chill and watch TV for the night x

Busy day. Love dresses in Carrig Donn. Well enjoy your nite in baby sitting. :D x

Thanks girls. Yeah I've been lucky to find Matthew. He really is one in a million and definitely restored my faith in men. We got him a lovely suit in Next this morning, dark grey pinstripe with a wine shirt. I also got a dress in Carraig Donn. It's a mint green colour and gonna match it with silver accessories. I will wear my navy dress the day after at the party. I've left the guys over at the house. Didn't realise there was so much to do. Gonna be busy again tomorrow. I have to babysit my nieces tonight. Matt is going out with my brother so I'm on my own. They will be in bed so gonna just chill and watch TV for the night x

Sounds like a good day :) Im glad you got a dress and Matthew found a suit :) How has your Sunday been? X

Slept so badly last night, well I never slept at all...was still awake at 6 am. Spent the whole night gagging thinking I was gonna vomit. My throat is still killing and my ears. Been at the house all day moving stuff, got no walking done but think I've built muscles where I never knew muscles could exist! Still not finished but I'm just too tired to move now. Food wise I've been very good. Today I had salmon, veg and 1 large potato for dinner. I had 1 custard cream biscuit and 1 fig roll biscuit with my tea. They were my treats for the weekend. I'm happy to have stopped at just the 2 cos me and biscuits are a lethal combination :( I will be glad to see my bed tonight! My sister is back to work 2moro after her 1 yr maternity leave. She had Lauren, had her yr off then got pregnant again had niamh and then had another yr off. She is not looking forward to work!

Slept so badly last night, well I never slept at all...was still awake at 6 am. Spent the whole night gagging thinking I was gonna vomit. My throat is still killing and my ears. Been at the house all day moving stuff, got no walking done but think I've built muscles where I never knew muscles could exist! Still not finished but I'm just too tired to move now. Food wise I've been very good. Today I had salmon, veg and 1 large potato for dinner. I had 1 custard cream biscuit and 1 fig roll biscuit with my tea. They were my treats for the weekend. I'm happy to have stopped at just the 2 cos me and biscuits are a lethal combination :( I will be glad to see my bed tonight! My sister is back to work 2moro after her 1 yr maternity leave. She had Lauren, had her yr off then got pregnant again had niamh and then had another yr off. She is not looking forward to work!

Your poor Sis must be dreading it! Who will be looking after the girls for her? I hope u sleep better tonight, well anything will be an improvement on last night! Can u have a nice relaxing bath? X

She lives about a 5 min walk from my parents so mam will mind the girls while she is at work, plus her husband works shifts so he can look after them as well. Yeah bath sounds good. Need to unwind!

She lives about a 5 min walk from my parents so mam will mind the girls while she is at work, plus her husband works shifts so he can look after them as well. Yeah bath sounds good. Need to unwind!

How's the unwinding going? X

Still feel crap but can't take time off work. Was doing great food wise until last night. Didn't eat much all day as didn't feel well. Stayed in my parents house and after dinner of chicken, veg and 1 potato I made the mistake of looking in the biscuit cupboard.... well 21 biscuits later......... why do I do it???? Anyway going back to my own house tonight and not a biscuit in site. I won't dwell on it! Think last night I was just feeling ill, feeling sorry for myself and thinking sure what's the point but I know there is a point. I need to lose this weight !

Still feel crap but can't take time off work. Was doing great food wise until last night. Didn't eat much all day as didn't feel well. Stayed in my parents house and after dinner of chicken, veg and 1 potato I made the mistake of looking in the biscuit cupboard.... well 21 biscuits later......... why do I do it???? Anyway going back to my own house tonight and not a biscuit in site. I won't dwell on it! Think last night I was just feeling ill, feeling sorry for myself and thinking sure what's the point but I know there is a point. I need to lose this weight !

Hey Sinead, Sorry to hear about Biscuit-Gate, it seems we've all struggled this week, must be something in the water ;-) Are u looking forward to going home? Chin Up Sweetie, we are all here for you. X

Back