Sinéad's Weight Loss Journey....

Re: Sinéad's Weight Loss Journey....

Hey hon.
Good luck tonite. You've been doing great so if it doesn't show it it'll be TOTM def.
Do you go to the meeting in athy ya? What's the leader like there? Was supposed to go to the class there this morn and I assume its same leader but I'm not having a good week so didn't go...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just having porridge for breakfast and fruit and yogurts for lunch. Then tonight I will have 17pp so might have chicken & mushroom pie 11pp with wedges 100g 4pp and ww rich toffee bar 2pp...

Oh no... Chips with a chicken n mushroom pie.. YUM YUM

hi brona I've never been to the Athy class as I'm always working and they don't do an evening class. I go to the class in the seven oaks hotel in carlow. 5.15pm or 6.30pm wed evenings. I like the leader deirdre she won leader of the yr 2013.

Re: Sinéad's Weight Loss Journey....

hi brona I've never been to the Athy class as I'm always working and they don't do an evening class. I go to the class in the seven oaks hotel in carlow. 5.15pm or 6.30pm wed evenings. I like the leader deirdre she won leader of the yr 2013.

Oh OK. Ya wasn't sure other than the one this morn, what other classes there was.
Carlow isn't actually that far away from work so mite check those times out aswel. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Up 1/2 ib, now I know its cos of my TOTM but its still really annoying when I've been good all week. I'm still down 6.5ibs in 2 weeks.
I'm gonna use all my weeklies again this week. I have a night out on Fri in newbridge at the dog racing with matt and all his cousins and then Sunday I'm having dinner at my brothers house. I'm gonna restart the C25K again this week. My aim is to walk/jog 5k on Saturday and Monday this week and then 3 times a week from then on.
Oh I really wish I had a sts I hate seeing a gain on the scales :(

This is my food diary for today;

400ml Skimmed Milk 4pp
45g Porridge 5pp
1 tsp Strawberry Jam 1pp

Apple
2L Water & SF Squash

Brown Mixed Seed Slimbo 3pp
Lettuce
1 Light Cheese Slice 1pp
30g Ham 1pp
1 Tsp Pickle

Apple
WW Yogurt 1pp

WW Mushroom & Broccoli Wedge Melt 6pp
Carrots
Salad

WW Yogurt 1pp
Curly Wurly 3pp

Total: 26pp

I used 7 of my weeklies last night after weigh in, i was gonna just wrote them off but no im gonna be good and count them in

Sounds a lovely day hun... Fair play counting them in.. I used to give myself a night off on WI night.. I had allot to lose so worked for me.. Saying that I didn't go mental, just had a dinner that I usually wouldn't due to it being huge PP... Like lasagne for instance.. Most of it would have been covered by daily PP's anyway but kept me on track.. :)

6.5 lbs in 2 weeks is great. What a positive way to look at it. Good luck this week :)

Up 1/2 ib, now I know its cos of my TOTM but its still really annoying when I've been good all week. I'm still down 6.5ibs in 2 weeks.
I'm gonna use all my weeklies again this week. I have a night out on Fri in newbridge at the dog racing with matt and all his cousins and then Sunday I'm having dinner at my brothers house. I'm gonna restart the C25K again this week. My aim is to walk/jog 5k on Saturday and Monday this week and then 3 times a week from then on.
Oh I really wish I had a sts I hate seeing a gain on the scales :(
OMG I just realised I never commented here last night.. I did read it n meant to... Sorry hun..

1/2 up when on TOTM is great.. Don't forget you had a MASSIVE loss last week so its not unusual to not have a loss after a loss that big..
Well done for keeping on track although you were slightly disappointed.. xxx

Hey Sinead, I'm sorry to hear about you being 1/2lb Up BUT as the other girls have said, it's your TOTM and you kept the gain to a Minimum, Well Done You! Great to see you're staying on track AND have a Game Plan for this week :) Onwards and Downwards to Next Weeks WI! X PS-How is your Hunger now?mx

Thanks I'm doing okay. I'm out 2moro night so really want to save my weeklies for then. I'm off to stay in my friends house tonight so will just take some fruit to eat. (Apple and banana)

Thanks I'm doing okay. I'm out 2moro night so really want to save my weeklies for then. I'm off to stay in my friends house tonight so will just take some fruit to eat. (Apple and banana)

That's the Spirit :) Where are u off to tomorrow night? X

To the dog racing in newbridge. Its a cousin's night out with all matts cousins from his mothers side. A bus is collecting us from the house at 7.30. Gonna be a rush getting ready as I won't be home from work until 6.15...
Then sat I have to clean the house as matt kindly decided we are hosting this years Halloween party on sun 27th... I could have killed him, I hate Halloween parties cos I hate fancy dress! Then Sunday we are going to an Sims clinic open day in Kilkenny then off to my brother and his wife for dinner and hopefully my homemade ww style cheesecake;) Sims clinic is a fertility clinic in Ireland that deals with infertility and Ivf. My sister had her little girl with them through Ivf, I'm hoping I won't have to go down the same road. I finished taking my femera today and my next scan is booked for wed 23rd.

To the dog racing in newbridge. Its a cousin's night out with all matts cousins from his mothers side. A bus is collecting us from the house at 7.30. Gonna be a rush getting ready as I won't be home from work until 6.15...
Then sat I have to clean the house as matt kindly decided we are hosting this years Halloween party on sun 27th... I could have killed him, I hate Halloween parties cos I hate fancy dress! Then Sunday we are going to an Sims clinic open day in Kilkenny then off to my brother and his wife for dinner and hopefully my homemade ww style cheesecake;) Sims clinic is a fertility clinic in Ireland that deals with infertility and Ivf. My sister had her little girl with them through Ivf, I'm hoping I won't have to go down the same road. I finished taking my femera today and my next scan is booked for wed 23rd.

Wow you're gonna be busy busy by the sounds of it! What will you wear to Dog Racing? There's a place near me which does that but I've never been! Rather you than me hosting a Halloween Party, things like that freak me out rather! I don't mind having a couple of people round, but not a fan of having a house full! Do you have a Costume in mind! i hope that your Scan goes ok on the 23rd, I'm always here if you need to chat. X

Oh thanks for that. I hate the idea of having a house full of people as well. It doesn't help that I won't know bloody half of them! I was gonna go as Cleopatra but costume with wig etc was expensive so I might go to carlow on sat and have a look around the shops and see what I can find! I might end up a cheap and cheerful witch yet!
I've never been to the dogs either so not sure what to expect. I think I'm gonna wear a black skinny jeans, with my black high heels and coral top. Really it will be whatever I can find in my wardrobe to fit. Like seriously EVERYTHING in there is a size 8 or 10. I have a handful of size 12 that are too tight and another handful of size 14 that fit but not very comfortable but I've no choice but to wear them. I could cry when I think how much weight I have put on but sure crying won't help me lose it! I just hope my body starts playing fair and let's me lose 1ib a week :)

Oh thanks for that. I hate the idea of having a house full of people as well. It doesn't help that I won't know bloody half of them! I was gonna go as Cleopatra but costume with wig etc was expensive so I might go to carlow on sat and have a look around the shops and see what I can find! I might end up a cheap and cheerful witch yet!
I've never been to the dogs either so not sure what to expect. I think I'm gonna wear a black skinny jeans, with my black high heels and coral top. Really it will be whatever I can find in my wardrobe to fit. Like seriously EVERYTHING in there is a size 8 or 10. I have a handful of size 12 that are too tight and another handful of size 14 that fit but not very comfortable but I've no choice but to wear them. I could cry when I think how much weight I have put on but sure crying won't help me lose it! I just hope my body starts playing fair and let's me lose 1ib a week :)

Fingers crossed you will find something suitable in your wardrobe for the dogs, once things 'click' you will be wearing all those 8s/10s/12s again. Remember that you have the most gorgeous pretty face and whatever you wear you will look gorgeous. PS-Witch sounds excellent as a Costume Idea, I think you will be a gorgeous witch! X

Back