Sin bin!

KatHmum

I thought I would start this for those of us who slip up. I ate some sweet potato wedges that I made the boys for dinner and a home made burger patty. I'm pretty annoyed with myself there wasn't a particular reason I did it, didn't even sit down to enjoy it just stuffed it in my mouth.

Oh well onwards and hopefully scales downwards. Weekends are such a trial :(

Oh you're all gonna love my sin bin confessions for today -- not..

I fell off plan, AGAIN, and today have managed to consume:

Scrambled egg, protein shake, two slabs of chocolate cookie dough cheesecake, two slabs of new york vanilla cheesecake, big share bag of milky bar buttons & a big share bag of milky way stars, two Chicago town four cheese pizzas, 4 cans of full fat coke, a whole tub of core double whammy Ben and jerry's and a few slices of extra mature grated cheese.

I. Feel. Sick.

Back on plan tomorrow, restart and complete fresh start and NO MORE BINGING!!

Laurenmay, I officially LOVE you. For years I thought I was the only person who can eat 2 big bags of Maltesers/Revels etc without even thinking about it. That's my kind of binge! Good on you for owning up to it - that's the first step I think!

Pinksparklybirdy said:
Laurenmay, I officially LOVE you. For years I thought I was the only person who can eat 2 big bags of Maltesers/Revels etc without even thinking about it. That's my kind of binge! Good on you for owning up to it - that's the first step I think!

I shock myself with how much I can put away sometimes! It just shovels all in, then if I get sickly full I have a little nap, wake up hungry and ready to go again! Lol!! I shouldn't be laughing but it is a little funny..

Wow! I think you probably feel hungry because of the massive sugar crash. is it a bit wrong that your post made me salivate a little! Not to worry nothing a couple of days sticking to plan won't fix. Trust me if I had those things in the house I'd be in the same boat x

Scrambled egg, protein shake, two slabs of chocolate cookie dough cheesecake, two slabs of new york vanilla cheesecake, big share bag of milky bar buttons & a big share bag of milky way stars, two Chicago town four cheese pizzas, 4 cans of full fat coke, a whole tub of core double whammy Ben and jerry's and a few slices of extra mature grated cheese.

I. Feel. Sick.

Slices of grated cheese? Awesome. :D
Sounds like my ideal dinner. Nyom. Gym tomorrow hun :D You're in the right place here- I reckon all of us have had similar dinners, mine used to be like that most days!

2 glasses of wine and a can of tuna :(

laurenmay said:

I. Feel. Sick.

Awwwwwwwww hun.

It shouldn't be funny but I know what you mean - amaze myself sometimes that I haven't keeled over! Pick yourself back up! x

This evening a small cheese and tomato pizza, 2 slices of bread and some slices of cheese!

Yesterday I had a chicken tikka curry, half a tub of Ben and Jerrys and a bar of chocolate - although the morning after I lost 2lbs........wtf?!!

I can manage to stay on plan during the day no problem but I find evenings sooooo hard! :(

I'm really struggling at the moment. Have knocked myself out of ketosis my eating 2 praline bars and 2 packs of crisps the other day.:( Just feel like eating constantly now. Had some more crisps last night. Will maybe need to go to bed as soon as I get home from work tonight!

Hate going to the pub with friends but I love it too... had strawberry gateaux last night :( Was sooooooooooo good!!!

I gained 4lbs on this weekend :( crisps chocolate, wine, chips, sandwiches popcorn, juice, ice cream, cake, to name but a few things. I really dislike myself sometimes! :(

Thanks, today has been fine I just struggle with the weekends. Feel a bit better now :)

Nooooooo I had toast :-(

Back