1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Since starting SW......

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *Emsie*, 10 June 2010 Social URL.

1. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Slimming World from home
    ......what have you done that you haven't done before or for a very long time?
    Tonight I have been for a walk and tried jogging...for the first time ever! I didn't manage very long at all and was very out of breath but I did it and enjoyed it and look forward to doing it again :D
    I would never have done this before SW and the weight I've lost or dreamed that I could do it! I'm so chuffed at the new things I am doing and look forward to doing!
    Yay slimming world!:D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

I am drinking a lot more squash now and trying to cut down my caffine intake which fingers cross help with my messed up sleep :)
  4. gemma_

gemma_ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting
    i've looked forward and thought how happy and healthy my future can be instead of looking forward and thinking im just going get fatter and miserable... sounds so easy but i was never happy about future before slimming world I joined thinking i had nothing to lose i never thought i'd could really lose weight x
  5. Claireybella

Claireybella Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Ride a bike! Me and the hubby have been talking about getting one for the last few years, and that's all it was, talk. Then in February, we went out and bought one! We've been out for a few rides together, but I've now started going out on my own, on my day off and I love it! :) I'd never have dreamt of doing that before I lost my weight!
  6. sunnies

sunnies Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I managed to run who whole 5k Race for Life last Sunday in 36mins! Not bad for a girl who couldn't run for the ice cream van before Christmas!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.