Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Since starting WW..

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by caspa, 30 July 2010 Social URL.

1. caspa

caspa Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.32%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Whats been the biggest change youve noticed about yourself? and how long have you been doing WW?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    the weight coming off? :giggle:

Im much more aware of what i eat and what my family eat, we all eat as much variety as possible now. I've been doing it since Jan.

4. size102b

size102b Banned

1st March week 22 and how much willpower I have and how I used to eat just out of bordem , I haven't gone over my points which is a great achievement for me.

I now choose filling foods and have green tea and brown bread are my favorite drinks and food item, fizzy drinks which I drank daily are just Saturdays now .
    Exercise , I hated it now I have joined zumba been going 5 weeks.....

Xx

5. tenstonewannabe (L)

tenstonewannabe (L) Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    ww
    whats zumba!?x

6. size102b

size102b Banned

Zumba is a fitness class, aerobics with dancing Latin style done in intervals I love it, it's the new fitness craze, it's easier than areobics mainly because it's fun :) xc

7. caspa

caspa Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.32%)
    Diet:
    WW
    oh wow, sounds fun, I'm hoping loseing weight will help me conceive and if i dont then if i lose weight i can get IVF, i also want to be healther, fitter, look better, be able to go to new look and just pick up a size 14/16 and know it will look ok and FIT! I want to get out of that obeas range and in to the over weight range.. or even better healthy range.I hope i can keep within my points, worked last night and really tired so im hungry, drinking water are got some celary and cucumber just incase i so want a lose on monday i feel like my first week is going very well.. and i love this forum!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.