Sixth weigh in x

k8te

Well had my weigh in early today as its my birthday :candle1: and i have planned to have a birthday meal. I have lost 3lb this week, so pleased with that as i had a night off last week which involved a chinese and booze :eek:, so i didnt make it to 2 stone but still very happy. Hopefully will make it next week, as back to my normal weigh in day of Thursday, hope everyone else has a good result this week xx

Thanks Claire, i will enjoy :p You rabbit is cute, i have just rehomed a german lop, he is gorgeous! x x

Aww cute! Mine's a rescue rabbit too, i got her from the RSPCA last year and she's gorgeous. She has a hutch in the corner of my front room and a rug next to it so she just comes and goes in and out her hutch as she pleases and because i have laminate flooring she won't leave the rug so i know she's not eating my cables! Although she has had 3 phone lines and 2 internet cables previously before i moved her hutch! xx

Happy Birthday! :D
Hope you have a lovely meal :)

Well done on the 3lb loss!! And after a meal and booze too.. amazing! lol

Hope you make it to a 2 stone loss next week :) you must be really pleased!

a rug next to it so she just comes and goes in and out her hutch as she pleases and because i have laminate flooring she won't leave the rug

OMG that is just like Jack! He is in our kitchen in a puppy play pen, and we have laminate, took a few days to work out he didnt like it, so went and got a off cut from carpet shop, so he now has a path from his pen into the lounge, around the settee to the rug! So fuuny :D

Thankyou to everyone for all your kind words x x

a rug next to it so she just comes and goes in and out her hutch as she pleases and because i have laminate flooring she won't leave the rug

OMG that is just like Jack! He is in our kitchen in a puppy play pen, and we have laminate, took a few days to work out he didnt like it, so went and got a off cut from carpet shop, so he now has a path from his pen into the lounge, around the settee to the rug! So fuuny :D

Thankyou to everyone for all your kind words x x

Oh wow that sounds amazing fun for him! I keep considering making some 'carpet ways' for Poppy to give her more of a tour.. x

Congratulations.. That is fab! :D

Thanks everyone, well just had my birthday meal, and i really enjoyed it, my dad and brother came too, which was nice. Fully focused to be back on ss tommorrow, and then thats it until the 18th when i am going to Magaluf with my sis, so thats about 2 and a half weeks, hopefully can shift another half a stone by then x x

Oh wow that sounds amazing fun for him! I keep considering making some 'carpet ways' for Poppy to give her more of a tour.. x

Oh you should, our house now looks a bit of a mess, but as long as Jacks happy :D, I think i am going to carpet the lounge, bit of pain as the room is over 4 metres both ways so a tad more expensive, hence why we havent, poor hubby has wanted carpet for 6 years but i have always said no, but now i have Jack :rolleyes: x

well done.

Hi Tripletrouble,
i just noticed you were from lincolnshire and i was just wondering who your CDC is? Or if you could possibly recommend someone to me? Its really important to me that i find the right person so that i can get the right level of support i need! Want to get this right first time!!

Thanks, Jess xx

Back