Size 12 to size 8

same here! i was bordering on a 20 when i started, now into 14 tops and 16 bottoms, 12? well, perhaps.....an 8? very unlikely!

but that doesn't mean we are not successful, its just we are all built differently.
hope you reach your goal, we're sending you the help vibes and you can have the woosh fairly for a while! :)

Awww thanks! I feel bad being on the other forums coz I don't need to lose any weight I just want to. And you get people on there trying to lose weight for their health and I'm moaning about losing weight just for vanity! :/ I suppose everyones goals are different though! Xx

Woo glad it's not just me! Last summer I was a size 10 bottom and A size 6-8 top and had a six pack! Now a year of no gym and eating crap it's creeped back on. I wasn't completely happy with being a size 10 (I'm cursed with a fat ass!) so now am going for an all over size 8. Just got my t5s last night so they should speed things up :) u don't think iv been a size 6 socr high school lucky you! X

Arent sizes funny. I think i remember buying a size 12 skirt at 12 when i moved into adult clothes - and i was a very skinny bony thing! Always used to wreck my school shirts across back and arms too. So the key is to be comfortable;)

My journey so far 22t/24b, now 14t/18b - aiming for 14t/16b

Good luck all and happy shopping:D

Kat1e said:
Arent sizes funny. I think i remember buying a size 12 skirt at 12 when i moved into adult clothes - and i was a very skinny bony thing! Always used to wreck my school shirts across back and arms too. So the key is to be comfortable;)

My journey so far 22t/24b, now 14t/18b - aiming for 14t/16b

Good luck all and happy shopping:D

Wow that's great go you!! Xx

I agree! Sizes are the funniest things and also where we carry our weight. My MIL is bigger than me and all round looks a lot slimmer! We are the same height and she is size 16t/14b and I am size 12t/14b. She wears leggings and has fab legs, where as that is where I carry all my weight! :cry:My aim is to feel comfortable in a pair of leggings again. Got some way to go yet but I am sure I'll get there eventually. My overall aim is to be size 10t/12b.

xwendywoox

Hi hun! I've gone from a 10 and bought a pair of size 6 jeans the other day! I started at 9 stone, which I know is no means huge, but it was for me as I've always been around the 8 stone mark.

I don't think il ever be a size 6 I have birthing hips haha. When I was a size 10 I was 8st 5lb I think I have a long way to go just to reach 8!! I'm 5'7 too don't know why I'm still a size 10 at that weight!

Back