Size 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kernowmum

I have had a bit of an uphill struggle the last couple of weeks. I seem to manage my 1000 spot on at work but the weekend have not been so good.

Last weekend was 6yo grandson party time and I ended up eating rubbish! To make matters worse I went into 'well I've broken it so what mode' something I promised myself I would never do.

On the 4hr drive home I ate **@@!! you know all those things you have not had for months. Last night had violent intigestion so just desserts I suppose!

However on the positive front I had to buy some new work clothes and was shocked that I was a 14 in trousers, not just a one shop fluke either.:D

I'm now panicking that I may drop off again and my new clothes won't fit!

I'm going to try and catch up with what is going on here each day as people have been so supportive in the past.

I have only got a stone left so must remain focused.

Sorry to ramble on - it's been a long day

Don't beat yourself up - sounds like the indigestion did that sufficiently! :(

Use the excellent size 14 experience and purchases to make sure that the new clothes stay fitting you, and get too loose in a few weeks time too when that last stone drops off. I originally aimed for size 14 and have ended up a 12 (10 from some shops!) - I know exactly what you mean about worrying the new clothes won't fit again because I feel it to a degree every day... but that's a great motivator! Use it :)

Have never been to Cornwall before... but have had a hankering to visit for a while, and a sneaky suspicion I'll fall in love with it. Will be my first 'thin' holiday and we picked 'out of season' deliberately. Have a cottage rented for a week, central location, and a plan of activities that should run us both ragged to exhaustion :D

I hope the sun shines too - but even if it rains a lot we don't care! We're used to North Wales - it's rarely dry there but still staggeringly wonderful!

Back