Size 18!

Guru

Silver Member
I have been trying for AGES to get into a pair of size 20 jeans. I bought them when I started CD and every week I try them on and can't do them up.

My size 24s fell off me weeks ago and my size 22s were starting to feel far too big. But still, the size 20s would not do up.

This weekend my husband told me that I need new clothes. That I can't put it off any longer and my old ones look dreadful because they're hanging off me.

So I went shopping. And I came home with a pair of boots, 2 tops and a pair of jeans - IN SIZE 18!!!

They fit perfectly!

The rogue size 20s sitting in my wardrobe STILL don't fit, but I DON'T CARE!

I haven't been a size 18 since 2002!

Well done, Guru! It's so frustrating that the same size on the tag doesn't mean the same size in terms of how much cloth they use! So, ignore those rogue 20s and focus on the 18s! You deserve it :) x

aww well done!!! Fantastic!!

Hi Guru,

Well done thats such a great boost for you! Keeps you motivated!

I hate it when size tags don't reflect the true size.

By the time the 20's fit you won't even like them anymore!

Well done

Well done Guru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x x

Guru,
Woooooooooooooh well done hon thats fantastic........
You skipped a size without even knowing.
Great stuff................ Ooooooooh love shopping for clothes........
I bet you look great in all your new purchases and feel fab too.
Well done keep smiling your doing so well x

Thanks folks! I am still on cloud nine today... more incentive to stick to SS 100%

Awwwww Guru! I've been manic with events over the past couple of weeks and this is just the best news to come back to! Well done. Soooooooo chuffed for you! xx

Hi Guru, lot of ladies on here will be jelous that your husband is insisted you buy new clothes. You must feel good that your old clothes were hanging off you. Your efforts have been worth it.

Wahayyy! Go girl! Thats excellent news and i know you must just feel great, and look it too. Glad to see you've got your mojo back hun. 100% all the way! xx

Back