• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Size 22 yey!!!

jodidi

Silver Member
S: 15st11.5lb C: 15st11.5lb BMI: 38 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
When I was pregnant I actually lost weight, I never put on then after I had my little one I was over a stone lighter then before I got pregnant. So anyway I was out shopping with my mum and afew weeks after and she said she'd treat me to some jeans, well I thought I've got to be a size 22 now so I tried on the pair I liked and I had to sqeeze myself into them but there was no way I was going up a size again. I told my mum, "yeah they fit fine". I was thinking, I'll lose afew more and get into them. Same old story, I started eating junk again and put the stone or so back on. So Ive had this lovely crisp pair of brand new jeans sitting in my closet, never worn. I decided these would be my first goal item and today I can get them on!!! I just had to share :D:D:D and I can fasten them and walk, lol, They fit properly :D:D:D

Sorry I keep rambling, I'm just so chuffed with this diet :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
S: 15st10lb C: 13st9.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st0.5lb(12.95%)
thats blooming brilliant. I am so so pleased for you. Need to get those size 20's now.xxx

jodidi

Silver Member
Yep, just been in my loft cupboard and got out my next size 20 goal outfit. Seeing yourself go through the size is very exciting!

Ossireo

G: 11st0lb
:happy036:

Awesome feeling isn't it! I am so chuffed for you and thank you for sharing as it really is motivational! Maybe think about taking a picture in them? Then before long you will be taking them off without undoing them and that becomes another milestone!

I have a pair of designer jeans I bought from TKMaxx about 5 years ago in my wardrobe, they are an XL I think and of course will not go near me, but like your jeans they are sat there waiting for me. Occasionally I try them on and can actually get them up my legs now, but still no where near wearable hehe!

jodidi

Silver Member
sorry, sizes!

Hi

Great news... it a really fantastic feeling isn't it!!. Yesterday I managed to get on with the zip and button on a pair of jeans 38 waist and 33 straight leg. I bought them five years ago and never wore them, I fact I couldn't even get them past my thighs ...

Phil x

Maria

Was born to shop
S: 15st4lb C: 15st4lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 36.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done Jodi :D

It's a great feeling isn't it? especially when you have something like that to gauge your weightloss on. you must be made up :D

jodidi

Silver Member
can actually get them up my legs now, but still no where near wearable hehe!
Lol, when I first tried these on when I started SW, I thought they were a very low rise jean then as I could pull them up better I realised they were normal jeans I just couldnt pull them up :giggle:

jodidi

Silver Member
p
Hi
Yesterday I managed to get on with the zip and button on a pair of jeans 38 waist and 33 straight leg. I bought them five years ago and never wore them, I fact I couldn't even get them past my thighs ...
Phil x
lol, it is a great feeling :D well done

jodidi

Silver Member
Thanks again everyone :). I agree that seeing other peoples success does spur you on. I think the inspirartion slide show is brilliant, i love to have a look every now and again.

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
S: 15st10lb C: 13st9.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st0.5lb(12.95%)
i have quite a lot of lovely jeans size 14 and i am desperate to get in them. they all have their tags on still. i have gap, next and morgan. urrgghh