Size TEN!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Lucky7, 15 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :D

New dress arrived today in size 10 (after returning the 12) and it fits perfectly. Can't wait to wear it tomorrow night for a friends wedding reception. All that healthy eating and exercise DOES pay off in the end.

YAY!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    84kg
    Current Weight:
    71.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    12.5kg(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done! I don't know why, but labels are so important aren't they? I have one pair of size 8 jeans. It's a total fluke, I know, as I'm normally somewhere between a 12 & a 10 (with 12's usually too big on the waist and 10's too tight on the hips). But.....I've got a pair of SIZE EIGHT JEANS!!! You just want to stick the label on the outside now lol

4. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lol - I might do that. Designer accessory!!
    Makes you wonder why shops skimp on their sizes. I'm sure we're more receptive to ANY item of clothing if it makes up feel a size smaller!!

5. BuzzyBee

BuzzyBee Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats fab, how wonderful!
    I managed to squeeze into a size 12 H&M trench coat as there werent any 14's (my usual size) and felt really good.
    My food diary is "cruising my way to size 10" .. bit cheesey I know, but it's a size I really want to be..
    I know everybody's shape different.. but since I've never been smaller than a size 14 in my adult life.. I don't really know what weight for me corresponds with size 10..
    and to see from your stats that at 138 you can fit into a 10 really cheers me up and makes me feel that perhaps it's not that 30 odd pounds off to get to size 10 (according to my target)

6. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I know everybody is different, but I'm 5' 2.5" or 5' 3" depending on the measuring tape, and I wore my first size 10 when I weighted 10st 12.5 and my first size 8 at 9st 7.5. and size 6 at 8st 5. I was a comfortable 6 at 8st 2/3. 10st 12.5 is 152 lbs... so you're very close to wearing it :)

7. BuzzyBee

BuzzyBee Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow.. thanks for sharing kagome! :)
    I'm currently 10 stones 11 and a half pounds and size 14 is just getting baggy! oh and I'm 5'3" !
    Look forward to 10 and then possibly an 8 !!

8. lilprincessvic

lilprincessvic Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World/ Clean Eating
    Well done.

I purchased a size 10 steel boned corset last night and some size small knickers! It feels so good doesn't it. I'm not into it yet but I didn't want to buyca 12 then it not fit in a couple of months and the woman pointed out that I can loosen the lace and just wear the back more open which is awesome. Can't wait to try it on when it comes on Tuesday x

9. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Ummm - sorry, but stats aren't up to date. Can't update them as for 2011 I have stayed off the scales. They were just a tool to beat myself up with, and kept making me lose my willpower whenever there was a STS or small gain.

10. BeckyT

BeckyT Always trying!

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4.5lb(31.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Lucky7.... I bet you were soooo chuffed!

I am 5ft 6ins and I still have 12lbs to get to my target and my C keeps reminding me that my target might be too low - 9st 6lbs. If I squeeze myself i can get into a 10 in some clothes but they're not really comfortable to be honest... I dont think my target is too low for my height by any stecth.

I cant wait until i can pick up any size 10 item of clothing and it fits like a glove!

11. lolacola

lolacola Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done :D xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.