Size TEN!!!!!!!

Lucky7

Lucky7
:D

New dress arrived today in size 10 (after returning the 12) and it fits perfectly. Can't wait to wear it tomorrow night for a friends wedding reception. All that healthy eating and exercise DOES pay off in the end.

YAY!!

Well done! I don't know why, but labels are so important aren't they? I have one pair of size 8 jeans. It's a total fluke, I know, as I'm normally somewhere between a 12 & a 10 (with 12's usually too big on the waist and 10's too tight on the hips). But.....I've got a pair of SIZE EIGHT JEANS!!! You just want to stick the label on the outside now lol

Lol - I might do that. Designer accessory!!
Makes you wonder why shops skimp on their sizes. I'm sure we're more receptive to ANY item of clothing if it makes up feel a size smaller!!

Thats fab, how wonderful!
I managed to squeeze into a size 12 H&M trench coat as there werent any 14's (my usual size) and felt really good.
My food diary is "cruising my way to size 10" .. bit cheesey I know, but it's a size I really want to be..
I know everybody's shape different.. but since I've never been smaller than a size 14 in my adult life.. I don't really know what weight for me corresponds with size 10..
and to see from your stats that at 138 you can fit into a 10 really cheers me up and makes me feel that perhaps it's not that 30 odd pounds off to get to size 10 (according to my target)

I know everybody's shape different.. but since I've never been smaller than a size 14 in my adult life.. I don't really know what weight for me corresponds with size 10..

I know everybody is different, but I'm 5' 2.5" or 5' 3" depending on the measuring tape, and I wore my first size 10 when I weighted 10st 12.5 and my first size 8 at 9st 7.5. and size 6 at 8st 5. I was a comfortable 6 at 8st 2/3. 10st 12.5 is 152 lbs... so you're very close to wearing it :)

Well done.

I purchased a size 10 steel boned corset last night and some size small knickers! It feels so good doesn't it. I'm not into it yet but I didn't want to buyca 12 then it not fit in a couple of months and the woman pointed out that I can loosen the lace and just wear the back more open which is awesome. Can't wait to try it on when it comes on Tuesday x

...and to see from your stats that at 138 you can fit into a 10 really cheers me up ... (according to my target)

Ummm - sorry, but stats aren't up to date. Can't update them as for 2011 I have stayed off the scales. They were just a tool to beat myself up with, and kept making me lose my willpower whenever there was a STS or small gain.

Well done Lucky7.... I bet you were soooo chuffed!

I am 5ft 6ins and I still have 12lbs to get to my target and my C keeps reminding me that my target might be too low - 9st 6lbs. If I squeeze myself i can get into a 10 in some clothes but they're not really comfortable to be honest... I dont think my target is too low for my height by any stecth.

I cant wait until i can pick up any size 10 item of clothing and it fits like a glove!

Well done :D xx

Back