Sizes?!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by slinkymalinkey, 30 June 2009 Social URL.

1. slinkymalinkey

slinkymalinkey Feeling fab!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Am i abnormal? I am beginning to wonder actually :D:D

My pre lipotrim days i used to be a size 22 :eek:, top and bottom so going shopping was quite easy,saying that i used to hate it-not much choice for fashion and being restricted to certain shops.

Since loosing all my weight,i love shopping (not sure my other half is as keen as it seems to be having some kind of effect on his bank balance ;))

I have found though i'm not the same size in everything? Anybody else like this? Not that i'm complaining of course, i love the "new"me and being able to shop in a wide range of shops and having so much more variety.

I now wear:
    Dress-Size 14
    Jeans-Size 14
    Trousers-Size 12
    Tops-Size 12
    Skirts-Size 10 :eek::eek:

Oh and my boobs have completely disappeared :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yep, I have to try everything on first, I range from 10 - 12- 14 depending on the shop and the artical of clothing xxxxx

4. ~missy-moo~

~missy-moo~ Getting thinner everyday!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Isn't it fab. It's great to suddenly find a new interest in clothes again and to look good in them.

Alex

5. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I also vary in sizes i need is strange lol

6. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    Wierd isn't it?

I'm size 10 in tops and skirts. Size 12 in jeans and other trousers, full body swimsuits I'm size 14 :p

7. fun1uk

fun1uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I always found i was 2 sizes BIGGER in jeans but in trousers and skirts a 12-14,it is strange but rather that than size 26! lol

8. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    It definitely depends on the shop. Primark are renowned as being the most stingy with their sizes. I need a 16 maybe even an 18 there whereas I'm a 14 in Sainsbury's, Asda, Tescos & M&S. A 12 in some tops! I found out today I can now wear 'small' - admittedly from Bon Marche - but what the hell ;) I've never been a small anything!! Matalan are quite stingy as well imo.

Wallis's sizes are generous - you can usually buy 2 sizes smaller than you would normally!

I'm getting a real kick out of enjoying trying things on ... I soooooo used to hate it :) xx

9. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I'm the same. I have clothes from a size 10 to a 14 now. I love my work trousers from bon march (even though I know they are generous sizes) cos they are a 10. Tried on 2 skirts in DP the other day, both size 12s. One fitted and I bought it and the other was hanging off me! Weird huh.

My boobs have disappeared too, I used to be a 42C now I'm a 34C. Oh well, at least I can wear pretty looking bras now!

10. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm loving shopping these days too :)
    Have gone from a 24 to an 18, but definitely need to try things on. I can't wait for my bras to get smaller and smaller, that's always been a big issue for me (literally).

I don't go into too many high street shops just yet, as don't feel i'm quite comfortably an 18 - but that may be perceptions. I can be patient, I'm enjoying being an 18 for the first time in over 10 years for now!!

11. Nikita10

Nikita10 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(24.77%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yes I have to agree with the various sizes, so now have to try everything on before I buy ;). I absolutely love clothes shopping now :p, something I have hated for years :eek:

I don't know about boobs disappearing! I could do with a few inches off, but after 46lb not even half an inch off them :sigh:. I have gone from a 38F to now a 34F soon to be a 32F and I still struggle to find pretty ones now.... although may wait till I get to goal before buying more, I have wasted enough cash for now :eek:

12. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Bras are a minefield as well!!!! I measure 36" immediately under the bust, 42" across the fullest part and yet I'm a 38D !!!! Was measured in La Senza and got a fab new black pluge bra...looks so good, I don't wanna wear a top...LOL!!!

13. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    I used to know exactly what size I was in different shops (because I was different sizes in different shops! LOL!) but now I have to try on everything too? I still grin like a loony when I realise I'm a size 12 in trousers/jeans/skirts in every shop!! WHo-hoo!!! Still a 14-16 on top (so in dresses too) but thats because of my boobs- so I can't complain about that- and neither does my hubby! LOL!

14. blondie77

blondie77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(30.17%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i take a dif size in every shop hahahahaha also my boobs have disapeared.. bought a size 10 dress in french connnection and it fits perfect on the waist but the chest part is way way to big!! they have gone completely hahaha:eek:

15. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    What is annoying is being different sizes in ths same shop!
    I have today (very proudly!!!) fitted into and bought my first pair of size 16 jeans in many years (Sainsburys) but another style didn't fit me in this size.

Bought size 18 shorts in Next, the 16s were laughably not close to fitting, haha.

16. Hellie Eds

Hellie Eds Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(27.75%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim/Rosemary Conley
    I must admit I have always found Nexts clothes to be a small fitting. But I to have to try things on which I love but not on seriously hot days like today not good for trying clothes.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.