Skinny ***** Book

newlifenow

Hi Girls

Just wondering have any of you read the Skinny ***** book, its a huge seller in the States....Wondering weither to invest in a copy or not!!

Ive never heard tell of it,gonna google it now!

It looks so funny and witty,it appeals to my sense of humour.

Yeah i have a friend who swears by it.

Apparently they tell you very bluntly what you should eat (everyone knows i know) but these girls seem to have a way of getting it into your head.

They have a section on meat that aparently if you read it you will never eat meat again...id like to read it but i love meat ;(

girls

just to say, i bought this book yesterday, it is very funny and really really educates you on sugars, carbs, dairy and meat. its a tough love nutrition book. not so much a diet as teaching you the truth about foods. Its a huge seller in the states and recently Posh was seen with a copy so now UK sales have hit the roof top

Def worth a peak.

BTW people this book is well worth the read....very informative and educational as well as being a good laugh. It opens your eyes to lots of mad things eg, how the government hide things and approve dangerous chemicals in our food in order to keep the diet industry booming, how they add bad sugar to everything to fatten people etc....very interesting....

To be honest all of the reviews I read on it said it was basically just a book trying to turn everyone vegan - hence why I didn't bother buying it.

the two writers are vegan and there is a good bit of info on that but there is alot of other valuable info on food in general. I could never go vegan but i learnt alot

Back