Skinny Cow Ice Cream

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by kazz, 23 April 2007 Social URL.

1. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hello everyone...

I have just munched a choc skinny cow ice cream cone....it was delicious....just wondering though if any of you lovely ladies have any idea of the points? Its probably extraordinarily high even though its apparently skinny ice cream......121 cals & 2.1g sat....

Oh and by the way....loving the rivalry between Marie & Clair...sooooo much fun to read!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

That works out at 2.5 points hun.

I haven't seen the cones before - where did you get them from?!

4. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thanking you....

I got them from a place we have here called Shoprite....they stock a lot of stuff thats usually in Iceland or Waitrose so maybe thats where you might find them??

Mega yummy though!! Was choc & caramel I think...

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I LOVE Skinny Cow Icecream - havent seen the cones tho!! *checking Tesco.com*

Im with you kazz re Marie and Clair, I LOVE their banter... so far I havent had to step in and separate them, but the day may come ;)

6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Ooh, that sounds lovely!!! I'm going to make a point of finding them somewhere then! YUM!

7. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Highly recommend them girls....they were on offer in my shop for £1 for 4 cones, and the normal price is £1.50 for 4....still a bargain!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.