Skinny person in side :)

Emma:)

So I started my journey yesterday and I'm very determined this time I will do it :eek: I'm currently at my heaviest I've ever been and I've never really told any one about my weight but hope fully this food diary will keep me on the straight and narrow so here goes :eek:
Day 1
Break fast
packet of belvita biscuits =7PP
LunchPacket of snack a jacks =3PP, WW caramel bar = 2PP, slice of Danish bread with philly on =2PP
Dinner2 jacket potato's with butter and cheese =16PP
Snacks :wave_cry: 2 babybels lights=2PP, 2 WW chocolate bars=4PP, snack a jacks =3PP and fruit :) All together PP=39

Soo It wasn't the best day but only used two weeklies

Hi Emma.have seen you on a couple of other threads,good luck on your weight loss journey,you have come to the right place,this site is brilliant for tips,advice and support,I think you've done well with only two weeklies used so don't feel bad.

Hi thanks for the support :) it's hard and I'm always hungry but I just think about how proud everyone will be with me and weighing as much as I do i need a life change for good :) xx

WW is definitely a life style change and so worth it! Yea since joining I've really have had a rethink about what I eat,am 4weeks in tomorrow and still learning new things,which I'm taking as a good thing so I don't get bored lol,I'm sure everyone will be proud of you,sorry to hear you feel hungry all the time though.

Yeah I was on weight watchers before and lost 3 stone Soo I no I can do it's just willpower i suppose I wanna be able to where nice clothes with out people judging I don't look as much as ibweigh because of my height so I'm lucky there :) but would be nice to no im healthy to :) x

Yea I know what you mean,lose weight and be healthy for it,I also did WW a couple of years back and did really well but I let things slide.Are you going to meetings?i used to the first time but am doing it at home this time and using this site for help etc.

No I'm doing it from home to because of my work I work weird and wonderful times because I'm a support worker lol xx

Ohh god I have a night shift tonight and was not prepared for it as some one phoned in sick :/ I noo I'm going to be absaloutley starving through out the night any suggestions ?? Xx

I'm guessing your work can be quite stressful aswell! I live out in the sticks now so abit of a drive to my local meetings so thought do it at home,ordered the books and calculator off WW mag.

Opps just saw your last post,plenty of fruit,do you have spare points?soup can be filling.You can use a few of your weeklies

Sorry don't think I was much help there.thought afterwards that if a microwave was there you could heat something up,hope work goes well for you this evening.

Hey I just took loads of fruit with me and a yogurt
DAY1:
Breakfast: scrambled egg =2PP, toast WW bread =4PP, butter=1PP, WW yogurt=1
Lunch: 2 crumpets=5PP, chocolate Philly=1PP
Dinner: 300g brown rice=12PP 1egg=2PP soya sauce=1PP
Snacks: WW cake bar =2PP fruit =0PP babybel=1PP WW yogurt=PP maltesers bunnie =4PP
Total points =37PP
Thanks for all the advice as well I was quite hungry xx :)

Hi,sorry to hear you were hungry,can be hard to think of what to have if is a spare of the moment thing.Have you calculated bread for two slices as most are 5pp for two slices,I only found that out myself as it was mentioned on here.

Hey no I'm sure that 2 slices of Danish bread is 4PP :/ well I hope
Today's diary
Day 3:
Breakfast- 2 crumpets =5PP jam and butter =2PP
Lunch- Eggy bread (nom nom) =10PP im guessing
Dinner- 2 WW baguets 6PP tuna=4PP
Snacks: snack a jacks 3PP WW choco bar 2PP
Total =32 PP
I no it's not all of my pro points but is it a good thing ??
Any way I sprained my anckle when I went running and it's getting better now finally after 2 weeks but I'm going to startbtaking my dog for long walks because running docent agree with me haha :)

Ouch about your ankle,am glad its a lot better now,I bet your dog will love the long walks,I've have two days where I was two points off of my full 29,I know your not allowed under 26 so I'm sure one day is ok if you are full up anyhow.though don't listen to me as I put wrong number down for bread anyhow,Doh lol

Yeah I think so but I always over point food to be on the safe side :)
DAY 4:
Breakfast: 2 crumpets with jam and butter=7PP
Lunch: nothing
Dinne: toad in the hole- 4 sausages=8PP Yorkshire pudding=4PP roast potato=4PP all together =16PP
Snacks: 2 packets of quavers =6PP WW chocolate and oat biscuits =2PP and fruit and maybe something later within the rest of my points :)
ALL TOGHETHER =31PP 6PP left

As the days go on I'm finding it easier and I'm not hungry all the time Soo this is good it's my fourth day of a diet and can't wait to get on the scales :)

That's all right though Hun typing error with the bread haha ;) and yeah she will but she's poorly today hope you've had a good day today the sun is shining that's one thing to enjoy and if I just think this time next year I'll be walking round showing of my body on the beach it's gets me all excited I don't want to be to skinny I want to be curvy as I think curvy fils look better :D xx

Your dinner sounds well yummy I love a roast :0) aw hope she feels better soon bless her,not nice when the little ones are poorly,been a good day here thanks,took the pup on a couple of nice walks and played ball with her.Am pleased to hear that you feel settled in now and not hungry all the time,our bodies soon adjust,what a great way to think of how you will look this time next year,great motivation! I've never been skinny either just slim or overweight lol

Back