Skinny Sia - Wedding Bells!!!!

Hope that made sense hun LOL that's how I knew I was last time, wasn't in ketosis, should of been with low carbs and couldn't shift any weight!!

Fingers crossed, when you due on hun??

Yeah I'm okay, so hectic with studying, exams, family stuff, LOL try to pop and see my family before they go on holiday! (Off to Jamaica so jealous!!)

Hehe cheerios?? Don't think I've tried those LOL don't worry about food, just make best choices for now till you know what's happening

Xx

Hi Rebekah, yep I got u! I read ur family off to Jamaica - LUCKY!!!!!!

I should be on between the 4th to the 6th of August so am hoping to do a test then. I have a first response test but I don't want to test early as I'm worried I will get a false negative so will probably wait until the 6th or later if I can stand to! My oops moment happened on the 23rd this month so the 6th will be exactly 2 weeks (I was bang in the middle of ovulation!!!). I'm getting cramps in my lower abs (not like the pregnancy ones) which I normally get a week or so before so that's a good sign I suppose. Fingers crossed, thanks doll x

Hey sweetie have the cramps gone now? im done with exanre had enff ive posted in my diary but will let u know where i start my new one. How's maintaince going?? big hugs xxxx

Hi Danii! Lovely hearing from u. Exante not for u? How about slim and save? Or u off vlcds forever! Maintenance is going ok. I'm scared to weigh myself as I've been on a bit of carb frenzy but my size 10 clothes are great and not tight at all so far. I'm still waiting for my p to arrive and will be taking attest on Mon or Tue to see if I'm preggers. If not, I may just go straight to slimming world and maintain/lose a bit more on that. I think right now I just want th p to start. Starting to get a little panicky. xxxxxxxxx

Sure it will come hun xxx

Glad your doing well on maintenance Xx

Thanks hunny xxxxxx

Im watching don't tell the bride on 248. If my OH planned our wedding, I'd die

LOL I love that program

Omg I would too, mine would have full football theme if given free reign LOL

Xxx

Hey chicka im here doing SS now till the end.... time to take action for good now lol how u doing today ? did u weigh in? xx

Hey chicka im here doing SS now till the end.... time to take action for good now lol how u doing today ? did u weigh in? xx

Hi Danii! I'm good. Hope SS is going ok for u? I just weighed in and I'm 9.12 so not too bad considering I've been on a carb binge.

Went to bed at 7pm yesterday as I was mega tired from having th kids cousins over. I kinda collapsed into bed after having a shower and didn't wake up until 4am. As my p was late i decided to do my preg test (cant believe i managed to wait until today). Took my test and it came out negative which is a relief. Went back to sleep. Just woke up now and p has arrived. Usually th way isnt it? I have to say th relief is immense. Iv been mega nervous for weeks. Told OH no more until wer married!! Cant take th stress. Seeing me so stressed made him actually promise me! Iv only gained 2 pounds considering iv been on a carb frenzy. Think im gonna calorie count for a while and then maybe move over to SW. I only need to lose few more pounds and wedding dress will be perfect. iv got so much to get done that iv neglected over th past 2 weeks since my accident. I feel I can move forward with th wedding plans now and also get things done at th office too. I am mega glad that I dont have much to lose until December. Slim and save has been th best diet iv ever done.

Hi Sia x just popping in am pleased you got the news you was hoping for x and great news on ur weight :) x

Hope your alright sweetie?? xx

Thank u dolls I'm ok today but a bit tired I'm just healthy eating right now and lost just under a pound which I'm pleased about. I've got a personal trainer who is really good and I know il lose tonnes and really tone up for th weddin which is what I want. I got rid of my mobile and switched to pay as u go so I can pay for the training as I really want to do this. Sori im not on this much but hope all r well xxxxxx

Back