Skinny Sia - Wedding Bells!!!!

RebekahR said:
It's great isn't it, long as you use it right it behaves!! LOL got my mum on it .:)

I took my shellac off the regrowth was awful!!

Hope I can get there by October, be on it till Xmas at this rate LOL

Have a good day hunny xxx

Shellac is great for when you just don't have the time but this is just as good for me so far. I think il need to buy a thinner as I can see it getting too thick.

You will so get there by October, probably before. New boobies and new YOU! Exciting!! Xxxxxx

Hey lovely look at you in the 9's... so happy for you though. Hope u have a lovely weekend big hugs xxx

Thanks hunny, hope it comes off fast :)

Have a good weekend xxx

Danii said:
Hey lovely look at you in the 9's... so happy for you though. Hope u have a lovely weekend big hugs xxx

Hello doll! Thank u! I finally did it after all that chopping and changing! I'm struggling with my refeed a bit so hopefully I can stay strong. You're doing great too! Looking forward to reading your daily diary entries. So proud of ya xxxxxx

Tired today... Have the decorators in so it's quite amusing listening to their conversations. They're so loud so I don't feel too guilty. Food wise I've been ok

Weigh in Wednesday! Last week I dropped a lb which was great but this week I've dropped 2lbs taking me to 9stone10lb. I now only have 2lbs to goal. Il be adding lots more fruits and carby veggies this week and see if I can still lose weight, or at least not gain. I think what's really helping is that I am soooooo busy at work and doing crazy hours means I don't really think much about food. I'm also doing the 30DS and yoga when I have time so I'm seeing my arms toning beautifully. Also, I've started to walk (brisk) for 40 minutes daily during my lunch break so that helps.

That's great news hun :)

Glad reintroducing foods is going so well xxx

RebekahR said:
That's great news hun :)

Glad reintroducing foods is going so well xxx

Thanks Rebekah, tbh, I've stuck to 2 protein meals and a pack and lots of water so the real test will be this week when I begin to add carbs. I've decided my goal will no longer be 8 stones as I'm slim enough and just need to tone a bit but not that much. I can't wait to be a maintainer in a few weeks time up until the wedding. Sorry ur having such a tough time. Big hug for you doll xxxxxxxxxxxxx

A diary is meant for honesty and this is totally non-diet related (well, actually it is regarding my diet but also to get stuff off of my chest as it's bugging me). It might be TMI for some so if you can't handle gory-ish details, please do not read! You have been warned! My OH and I had an "accident" on Monday gone and I had to take the morning after pill 6 hours later (yep that kinda accident). My doc scared me and said that as it was during my ovulation, there is a chance that it may not work. I'm really worried!!!! If I am pregnant which I'd rather not be right now (in the least selfish way possible as I love being pregnant normally) then I don't think eating 2 protein meals and a pack is right. So, since Monday I've had a little bread and some boiled brown rice and it hasn't affected my WL at all because I'm literally sick with worry that eating is hard. I've decided to continue with healthy protein meals and complex carbs until I can take a preg test as I don't want my diet to affect my baby (if it's growing in there, although I dread to think what the MAP would do to it anyway even though doc reassured me it would be ok). I don't even know what I'm typing as I've been in such a state since Monday. I've googled it and some people say the MAP is pretty effective but I'm so scared I keep bursting into tears when I think about it.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm not pregnant but if I am i know I will need to stop the diet completely. My period is due between the 4th and 6th of August so I will know by then. Gosh, I cannot believe I got mysef into this kind of a situation. I'm normally OCD careful with these things but as my OH and I just got back together recently... Well, I'll leave it as that now!

Awwww no sia, I feel your pain. I had a wee accident and had morning after pill (and I had the jag) and it didn't work - and now I have my daughter and I'm so glad I do. Although docs said at the time it isn't full proof but has a high success rate! No matter what happens just you do what you think is best and if that is eating a more balance diet until you know more then that is what you should do - all the best love, try not to worry too much until you know for certain (although easier said than done) - sending hugs

Ps you can get a clear blue pregnancy test which can tell you after 1 week or so, if waiting is getting to you!

Hugs hun

We've all.been there, add in more foods whilst you do the two week wait xxx

I'm glad you posted that hun. As long as ur daughter is fine, that's all that truly matters xxxx I kind of regret taking the MAP now. OH is already excited that he may be a dad again. Muppet :) I think I'm just stressed as I already have 3 gorgeous lil ones and to add another one would be tough financially but I know I'd manage if I had to. I don't want to be a pregnant bride so I'd have to cancel our December wedding and workwise, I don't know what I'd do! The MAP doesn't seem to have worked for quite a few people and my doc told me my chances of conceiving were NOT that low! I've already bought the first response tests as I've always used them and will TRY and wait until the day of period to use them. I may get the clearblue one too! Thanks sweetie. I will keep you all posted! Hugs xx

Big hugs from here too!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Siaa, I honestly wouldn't worry much. I've worked with hundreds of young women who've come in to take the ECP and the failure rate is very low. But like the other lady mentioned, there is a chance, but then there always is a chance when you have sex! You have done the right things so the best thing you can do now is relax and eat right until you know. The ECP will not affect a baby at all so do not feel guilty for having taken it.

Hi Siaa, I honestly wouldn't worry much. I've worked with hundreds of young women who've come in to take the ECP and the failure rate is very low. But like the other lady mentioned, there is a chance, but then there always is a chance when you have sex! You have done the right things so the best thing you can do now is relax and eat right until you know. The ECP will not affect a baby at all so do not feel guilty for having taken it.

Thanks Faith, I've been a little worried but have calmed down a lot since my first post on the matter!!! Whatever is meant to be will be I guess! xxxxxxxx

I've used a ketostix to test for ketosis as I'm eating complex carbs but it is still showing pink. Does being in ketosis affect a pregnancy test? I've googled it and it seems like it doesn't but if anyone knows please do let me know. Kind of worried. I'm gonna force myself to have a sandwich later so hopefully I'll be out of ketosis by tomorrow.

No it won't affect it but you won't be in k whilst pregnant.

Those sticks are bull LOL chuck em!!

How you feeling with the added carbs hun?? Xx

No it won't affect it but you won't be in k whilst pregnant.

Those sticks are bull LOL chuck em!!

How you feeling with the added carbs hun?? Xx

Thanks Rebekah xx I was worried a test may not show a positive (if I am pregnant).

I still lost weight with a few carbs but I've now had a sandwich, an ice cream and cheerios (don't ask!) so think I'll be out of ketosis by tomorrow for sure! I havent made the heathiest of choices today. Once I get my test results, I'd like to get back on plan otherwise I'll be back on sns mid next year still trying to lose weight!!!

Hope you're doing ok? I've not been good with catching up with others diaries. Dont know how u manage it especially with all thats going on with u xx

Back