Skinnyminnys Before & Current Pics

Congratulation from me too - and thanks for posting the photo's - a great motivator for those of us still half way through!

:eek: :eek: :eek:
WOW!
I don't think you need to lose any more SkinnyMin!
You are so slim!
:eek:

Wow! What a difference & such an encouragement for me today as to why the hell is worth it!! I think I am on the fence re loosing more!! You look fab now & unsure where you'll loose the 2 stone from too BUT you do this for you & have to find the right weight for you! Just be sensible & keep an eye that you're not going too far...dont think they'd let you anyway as you'd get to a point where they would be negligent giving you packs! Looking forward to your management journey so I can peek!! Meanwhile a fab well done & thanks for sharing. As you can see from my photos (see gallery) I have a way to go!

Hi ISOM really appreciate your comments.

I am not sure whether I will go the whole 2 stone - I will see how it goes, but I do think I look slimmer in that photo than I really am!!

As I have said in earlier posts, I am still classed as overweight due to my height (5ft 2) and really aiming for a BMI of 20 ish. But as long as I can get my bum in my fave jean (cant get them past the thighs at the moment & they are only a size 12!!!) then I will be happy.

I am glad it was inspiring I was not sure about putting them on, was quite nervour really - don't know why :confused:

You will get there soon enough ISOM - it will be here before you know it - I never thought I would stick with this - am really chuffed with myself!

Back