Slaj's diary

B scrambled egg, smoked salmon, veggie sausage(3g) quorn rasher, mushroom, left over cabbage and broccoli fried with garlic, bottle water

Morning hun and happy Easter to you too :)

I love Tripadvisor, am always checking it for hotel reviews, and have posted a few too :)

Decided to take kids to Blackpool for the day, haven't been in years so hope we have a good day, hope I can avoid the fish and chips!!
Breakfast was scrumptious x

It's a hard life being a cat!

Attachments

• image-3117352208.jpg
    image-3117352208.jpg
    439.6 KB · Views: 26
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww lovely :)

I had a fish from the chippy on friday, took all (95% lol) of the batter off and gave it to the dog - really enjoyed the fish :) xx

Morning Sandra... Your holibobs sounds so exciting!! And so cheap!! Xx

Morning Sandra :) 133 days to go until I hit OD.....lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all

Had a lovely day yesterday, no moaning from the kids! Walked up and down the golden mile, that must count as exercise!
Ate prawns in garlic butter with salad, 3 glasses of rose (!) a few mini eggs sneaked in but over all I think I was quite good :)

Weather miserable today so having a quiet day at home, have a lovely day all x

Morning all

Well by some miracle I have lost 2lb , I am delighted, can't quite believe it, weighed myself three times in different places just to be sure!

That's so funny and exactly what I do, move the scales around the floor in the bathroom just to make sure lol!!

Well done Sandra!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nice work Sandra!

According to my fitness pal I have lost 17 lb since starting at end of Jan , I am so excited, thanks for all your support, couldn't have done it without you all!

Back