Slaj's diary

Morning Sandra... Hope the kids are up now? Have a good day xxx

Thanks Val, will take a look, now got towels, quilt covers and sheets draped all over the house urgh!!!

Well I have just eaten tea, baked salmon fillet , cabbage and asparagus, I made Shrinki's cheese sauce to pour over fish and I have to say it was one of the nicest cheese sauces i have ever made, lovely consistency, and very tasty, :)

Evening Sandra... One of my worst nightmares is washing/drying not working! Xx

Evening hun - sorry your week off is dealing with anoying things like new appliances - but I can recommend Appliances Online too, quick, cheap and easy to deal with.

Machines already break when you need them!

We have a combo washing machine drier.....have never used the drier in it though! Lol!

Morning all
Forgot I have extended warranty on dryer so man coming out tomorrow, so will be spending day waiting for him to come. Made my first order from lcm, ordered the tortilla wraps, they will make a nice change for lunch ,
B Atkins muesli, Greek yogurt, handful of blueberries

Have a lovely day all :)

Oh well done Sandra! Hopefully he'll not have you waiting all day!

Whats in your Atkins muesli? I desperately need something new for breakfast.....getting a tad bored of eggs!

That's brilliant Sandra!!! What a relief :)

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening Sandra ... I try and hold back on the lc tortillas as they are better in the next stage for me... But so more-ish!!! Lol xx

Back