Slaj's diary

Well done on the food at the party, not sure I could have left the sponge lol, I love tiramisu - my atkins version is cream and splenda whipped and then a capful of JD stirred in - yummy............. :)

Well done sandra, especially on the trousers:)

Evening all, hope everyone is fine. Another wet and miserable day here :(
B yogurt, blueberries and flaxmeal
L rocket salad, black olives, tuna and Mayo
S Atkins bar
T creamy prawns with spinach and cauli
W 2 litres

Love to you all x

Good morning all
Made mistake of jumping on scales and up 2lb, not a happy bunny! Wonder if it's a delay increase from party on Saturday as been good since , will increase the water today
B 2 mushrooms, spinach omelette, 1/2 tbsp mayo
L boiled egg, rocket salad other 1/2 tbsp mayo
T cauli and baked fish

Have a great day :)

its not nice to see a gain so hope the increased water helps! xx

No wonder there is a hose pipe bad! ;) get it down ya lass! Xx

hey hun your doing great, the gain will sort itself out because your always so focused. loving the sound of your menu today xx

Hi there just been havin a nose on your diary. Well done so far x. Dont worry too much about the 2lbs although sometimes it mental torture hip hoping on the scales. I'm sure you will be fine x

Thank you all for your support as always, love you guys, I feel like I have known you all for ages xx

Morning all, pouring with rain today, a real shocker of a day!
Well almost lost the 2lb I gained yesterday, an oz short! Will stick to 3 lts plus water today and keep clean and green hopefully it will all have gone by tomorrow
Have a good day all, hope the rain keeps away from where you are :)

morning hun... glad those unwanted pounds are going, i think the water really does help alot. hope the rain goes away soon.

enjoy your day xx

Oh no Sandra! We have sunshine, for a change! Xx

Back