Slaj's diary

ladyfelsham said:
Wow this shred thing sounds a bit addictive - Super Sandra :D

Haha I love how you refer to it as this shred thing.. It sounds like some sort of body shrinking monster. I hehehe!!

Now there's a monster I'd be happy to run into in a dark alley!

I bought some of the expensive Atkins Muesli and because I'm a bit tight I was saving it in the cupboard for when I really fancied it. Next time I went to get it DS1 had eaten the lot!!

Evening Super Sandra ... I hope you don't have crunchy omelettes lol xx

Evening all I have to share my tea with you as it was sooooooooo gorgeous. Rose Elliot's low carb aubergine parmigiana, changed it a bit and used cherry tomatoes instead of tinned and added courgette. I didn't want it to end :(

Attachments

• image-496571581.jpg
    image-496571581.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 45
Yum! That looks amazing Sandra! Xx

Here it is Susie I used spring onion and cherry tomatoes to reduce carb total.
1 aubergine sliced, 1 courgette, handful of sliced mushrooms, spring onion sliced, garlic clove chopped, 3 chopped cherry tomatoes
Fry aubergine and courgette in olive oil, remove from pan when nicely browned, cook garlic, onion, mushrooms and tomatoes,in olive oil, add salt, black pepper and oregano,
Layer aubergine and courgette in oven proof dish, add mozzarella cheese, add tomato mixture, add another layer of courgette and aubergine, add tomato mixture and mozzarella top with aubergine and cover with grated Parmesan, put in oven and cook til Parmesan is bubbling, yum yum
Probably not for induction, sorry, I got 3 servings at 9g of carbs. Daughter ate it and said it was like the food we ate on holiday in Greece :)

I'm salivating now Sandra... Not a pretty sight lol x

Oh gosh that sounds really lovely!

Despite the carbs, might give that a go this weekend, brings it down a bit if I leave out the onions :)

If you have more courgette and less aubergine that will bring carbs right down too x

Evening Sandra. Lordy that food looks so good! Recipe saved thank you ;)

It looks like holiday food hmm! A bit of olive oil roasted aubergine and I'm anybody 's ;)

Have a fantastic weekend x

Morning, food looking yummy as normal. :) will def try that soon.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Afternoon Sandra, love the photos. I make something similar with M&S pasta sauce, it's only 2. 1 carbs/ 100 grams so not too bad. x

Hello all, hope everyone has had a good Saturday , been a bit naughty food wise, had a bit of bread and butter pudding with cream, have to say it was lovely but felt so guilty and ended up with indigestion! Serves me right :)
Sipping a mojito, reading paper as oh as footie on :(
Enjoy the rest of the weekend x

Sounds idyllic Sandra!! Enjoy your Sunday! xx

Back