Slaj's diary

Afternoon all
Hope everyone is well, I am not feeling myself today,terrible burning sensation when passing water, bought some cranberry juice hope it goes soon, so no shred for me today :(
B Greek yogurt, Atkins muesli, 2 strawberries
L lettuce, radish, spring onion, cherry tom, cucumber, hard boiled egg, tin tuna, mayo
T salmon fillet, bed of spinach,
Loads of water

Salmon with cheese topping and cabbage

Attachments

• image-1878883093.jpg
    image-1878883093.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 28
That looks delicious! Very appetizing. Enjoy :)

Afternoon Sandra hope it's eased up a bit. I have these cranberry powder straw things (like sweeties) and they work really well. Got them at Boots.

Food looks lush. X

Popped to Morrisons and bought some cranberry flavoured powders so hopefully they will start to work soon, thanks x

Oh no, hope you feel better soon.

Your pics have made me crave cabbage, is that odd?

No ml, I am a bit obsessed with cabbage, steamed, boiled, fried with garlic yum yum :)

Evening Sandra... Hope it goes soon ... You're taking all the right stuff!! Love the salmon! Yum xx

Morning all, feeling better this morning, the cranberry powders must be working :)
B Greek yogurt, 2 strawberries and couple of chopped brazil nuts
L tuna and salad
Haven't decided what to eat later yet must drink loads of water
Off to work now so hope everyone has a good day :)

So pleased the cranberries are working Sandra... Xx

Hi Sandra, your brekkie sounds lush, I really miss fruit so much. That is the only thing.

Glad you're feeling better today.

Have a lovely day lovely lady x

Morning Sandra!!!! Good to hear your feeling better!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening all my lovely mm friends,
Football on again in our house! How many more games to the final ??
Had baked cod with huge pile of cabbage, followed by tablespoon of whipped cream with 1/2 teaspoon of cocoa powder and sweetener, made a lovely creamy mousse. I'm afraid I still enjoy something sweet after my evening meal, can't completely get out of that habit!
Feeling better but not 100% have finished the cranberry powders, might have to see GP if still continues :(
Enjoying catching up on everyone's diaries whilst footie is on tv ! X

Evening Sandra... It's very uncomfortable ... Hope it goes soon! Xx

I like my sweetened alpro every night, too ;)

Funilly enough when I was off plan I didn't like 'real' sweet foods. Too sweet! But love my sweeteners on Atkins.

Back