Slaj's diary

Well done Sandra! That shredder is doing his job.

Wow, its all go! Well done in those inches.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Hello all, happy Sunday x
Off to collect daughter from Wales, she has been on school trip playing the flute and it is meant to end with an open air concert this afternoon, hope weather holds out!
Thinking of my Dad on fathers day, gone but remembered and loved always x

Sounds like you've had a gorgeous weekend Sandra! Forget about the chips and start afresh tomorrow. ;)

hahah That's why it was a lovey day. At least your shredding Sandra, it makes a huge difference, you can definitely eat and drink more and get away with it. x

Hi Sandra, hope you are well :)

Hello all, we have sunshine!!
Busy day at work today but better on food front!
B Atkins shake ( in rush)
L salad with avocado and feta with 5 olives and mayo
T spicy cod fillet with pile of spinach and mayo
Water
Day 2 level 3 shred done, legs really aching today, hoping that's a good sign and not cos I've injured myself !!

Hi Sandra, glad you are still enjoying shred (ie better you than me:) )

Just lost a long post, why does that happen?
Susie cod seasoned with lime juice, olive oil, fish seasoning, all purpose seasoning, mixed herbs, garlic, spring onion,black pepper, sea salt, so nice I had it again tonight!

Hi Val, trip went really well Thank you, concert ended up being inside but it was lovely. Day off work today, taking son for interview at a college, fingers crossed he gets offered a place!

Thanks for the cod spicing info :) And good luck to your son, he now has all of us rooting for him too, so is bound to get in :)

Back