Slaj's diary

coffeelover said:
Morning Sandra, food sounds great.

Well done for keeping up with it. Is is longer than 20 min then?
x

Hi Val , 6 week 6 pack is made up of two levels, you do each level for three weeks. Each level is is two sections , section two is a repeat of the first but you are meant to do it faster. The whole section takes about 40-45 mins so I am just doing it once if that makes sense!! :)

Morning all, jillian michaels here I come! On countdown to hols now and that tankini is calling!!

ooh! give my love to Jillian Sandra!! Not sure I'm in the mood to meet her yet, but am really impressed with your motivation! Go Sandra! xxx

Thank you both sneaky measure and another inch off waist, thighs and hips! Can now officially wear size 10 trousers! :) very happy!!

Good heavens Sandra... That's weeny!! You're amazing! Xx

Morning Sandra and a very well done!!!! It's a great feeling isn't it!!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone, thank you for all the lovely comments, you are all so wonderful and inspirational. Had lovely day relaxing with the family in the sunshine. One or two glasses of vino and plenty of laughs, I am blessed xx

slaj said:
Hi everyone, thank you for all the lovely comments, you are all so wonderful and inspirational. Had lovely day relaxing with the family in the sunshine. One or two glasses of vino and plenty of laughs, I am blessed xx

I'm joining you on the vino!!!! I'm sooooo glad I can still incorporate it without any damage!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Hello Sandra. Hope you had a lovely weekend.

Evening all, just see the hairy bikers on tv, they have both lost 3 stone and look amazing!
I need to get my head back in the zone, still exercising but food gone a bit all over the place!
Enjoying the lovely sunshine but a glass of wine has forced itself down my throat again!!

Evening Sandra... sounds perfectly respectable to have a glass of wine!! lol xx

Hairy bikers were on the one show but they are about to start a four week series on BBC2 called " how to love food and lose weight" must say they both looked fab!

Back