Slaj's diary

They're going round right now. I hope you feel better ASAP. Lots of tea and sympathy in order.

Hope you feel better soon, Sandra - oh, and I missed seeing that you're at your lowest weight in 15 years! That's absolutely brilliant...well done!

This lergy is doing its rounds i cant believe 3 in my house have had it and i have dodged it, hoping i have already had it but probably not feel better soon x

Morning all thanks for the good wishes, all dosed up with paracetemol , still feeling really groggy! Made a mim for breakfast added a few blueberries and really enjoyed it!
Pics with and without butter :)

Attachments

• image-1849687003.jpg
    image-1849687003.jpg
    664.7 KB · Views: 25
  • image-2231617927.jpg
    image-2231617927.jpg
    688.3 KB · Views: 27
Morning, hope you feel better soon, the mims look lively, I have yet to make any, my first oopsies are in the oven....

Hello all, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Very chuffed, weighed myself and am at my lowest weight for over fifteen years, so pleased and thank you for all your support to get there :)

well done Sandra what a great feeling I share your joy I am at my lowest in the last two years it's a great feeling isn't well done you xx

Mmmm mim! Looks like a blueberry muffin!

Since we're talking about it, I'm at my lowest weight since I was 13 :)

Well done to both of you, the last time I was happy with mg weight was 16 years ago....there is hope for me yet.

Hiya lovely! How are you? X

Morning all, not sleeping too well with this blooming cold! It's dragging on and getting me down :(
Working this morning unfortunately, gone off the rails a bit foodwise , nothing too drastic but think feeling rough and bit miserable has made me want a few naughties! Hopefully back on track soon :)

Aww feel better soon chicky xx

Sorry to hear - feeling rough never conducive to wagons! Hope you feel better soon x

Morning all, sun shining but very cold here today. A week of celebrations ahead, 20th wedding anniversary, my birthday, daughters 14th birthday and big party on Friday. Think I need to be realistic and accept I may give in to temptation this week!!
Have a great Sunday all :)

Oooh exciting week. With that many parties I don't think anyone could blame you!

Crikey that is a very big celebration week! :D

How you feeling today, babes? I've turned a corner and feel human again, hope you do too xxx

Starting to feel more like my old self thanks Suzie, can't complain really as it's the first time this year I have felt rough! Glad you are on the mend too :)

Glad you're feeling better Sandra - just in the nick of time with all those celebrations coming up!

Hope you have a great time, and if a few naughty things creep in here and there, just enjoy them and draw a line - the wagon will always be there to pick you up again! xx

Back