Slaj's diary

Good morning all, cold and foggy here. Put Christmas tree up last night and it looks lovely, wish I could finish work now til the New Year but working til 21st and back in on 27th!
Food today breakfast Atkins crunchy muesli
L salmon salad
T haddock with broccoli
Snacks cheese

Sounds like you're being strong and staying on track :). I'm glad to hear the tree is up and looking lovely - I can't wait to get ours on Saturday. Not long to go before you have some time off xx

Hi ya Sandra, glad your feeling better. Its the weather makes you wanna hit the hot drinks n biccies.

We should all get a mandatory 3 weeks hols in December to stay in and warm our toes! I'm a freelancer so j shouldn't complain but will also be working right through.

This made me chuckle!

Attachments

• image-2643871524.jpg
    image-2643871524.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 33
This made me chuckle!

Me too! :D

How are you feeling now? And how's the food going? I think staying anywhere remotely within sight of the tracks is pretty good going at this time of year, so I say enjoy it, then draw a line and move on. Even normal weight people usually put on a few pounds over Xmas, so I'm just going to be normal for a bit, lol ;)

Hello all, lovely sunny, crisp Sunday morning here. Off to do a bit more Christmas shopping this afternoon, then writing Christmas cards as just realised Tuesday is last day for second class postage.
Foodwise I'm a bit all over the place, start off well and then go off track later in the day, still keeping carbs low but could be lower. Hope everyone is well and starting to feel festive x

Morning Sandra, I've decided not to do cards this year except for family in America and a few friends. Not a conscience decision, just me not getting my act together.

Do you get a nice long break?

Hi all , I finish work tomorrow and back in work on 27th :( then off again until 2nd Jan . Afraid I haven't been very good foodwise, as I said before, I start off well but by early evening I go completely off the rails! Hope everyone is well and getting ready for the festivities :)

Hiya hope your well, don't worry too much food wise it is xmas xx

Back