Slaj's diary

Morning, you have the after holiday blues.....zero motivation, I always get it. Sorry to hear about the job your experience with the company will be a great help, in this day and age of "political correctness" I think all jobs have to be advertised. Good luck

Hi Sandra,

So glad you got your login sorted as its so nice to hear from you Sandra. 7lbs - that'll be off in a oooooosh x.

So sorry to hear about the job situation that's so unfair!!! Hope it works out for you and if it doesn't maybe there's something better in store for you.

Look forward to reading your diary x.

Hello all

Back after a lovely weekend away on the Gower Peninsula , what a gorgeous place. Afraid more food and alcohol was consumed so today I am making a pledge that I will be good and eat sensibly, hate how my jeans are so tight and uncomfortable. I have to do it this time, no one can do it for me!
Will catch up with diaries later today x

Hi Slaj
sounds like a lovely weekend :)
I am also back on the dieting wagon! I'm doing slimming world again. I have a new diary in the SW section.
all the best x

Morning all

Will start posting food as I think that will help me stay focused, food yesterday , back to low carb
B BP coffee
L mushroom & cheese omelette with spinach
T salmon with cheesy crust, cabbage fried in butter, mayo
Snacks 2 celery sticks with Philly
Probably not enough water will drink more today

Hello all

Food today
B salmon ( left over from yesterday) poached egg and wilted spinach
L grilled portobello mushroom stuffed with cheese, mixed salad with chickpeas and mayo
T will be cod cooked with tomatoes, onions and courgettes with spring greens
Snacks greek yogurt, almonds and sugar free maple syrup, celery sticks with peanut butter
Really getting into South Beach diet this time around, phase 1 can eat nuts, and pulses.
Feeling happy :)

This mornings breakfast, looks messy but was delicious!

Attachments

• image-602878841.jpg
    image-602878841.jpg
    577.1 KB · Views: 30
Hello all

Well the weekend has been and nearly gone, can't believe it is September already! Went to garden centre to buy some plant feed and they were selling Christmas trees and decorations :(
Food over the weekend has been very tasty. Made some egg and red pepper muffins, warmed some up for breakfast yesterday and today. Had mackerel salad with feta and Aubergine.
Just had haddock with cauliflower and broccoli . As I am doing phase 1 of South Beach I am able to have peanut butter with celery sticks and greek yogurt with handful of nuts for snacks. Feeling very positive at the moment despite going back to work tomorrow x

Morning all

Definite nip in the air this morning!
Food yesterday
B cheese omelette
L cheese and beet root salad
T spicy cod with greens
Snack greek yogurt, pecan nuts and sugar free maple syrup
Weighed myself and pleased to say I am 4lb down, no alcohol for a week has definitely helped.
B today scrambled egg with mushrooms, red pepper and spring onions
Have a good day everyone :)

Here too - it's sooooooo warm!

Morning all

pleased to say I am 4lb down, no alcohol for a week has definitely helped.

Well done Sandra that's great. So true and unfair where alcohol is concerned. I didn't have a drop of alcohol for 7 weeks over the summer and lost 10lbs. Never would have happened with alcohol. For me I think it's the wild abandon that goes along with it where food is concerned that is. x

Hi Sandra

Good to see you again.

The only reason I'm here to get a bit of focus is a summer of booze is sitting on my tummy:eek: It would be great to give it up more seriously but i only managed 5 days on my first kick off induction so that's unlikely! So cutting back on treats, upping the exercise and being more careful will have to help....!

Xx

Morning all, mini heat wave here at the moment

Just used a sandwich box to make a mim in and very pleased how it turned out, having it with cheese and tomato.
Lunch will be tricky as a bring and share lunch at work, lots of yummy food and cakes, need to be careful.
Salmon for tea tonight. Posting a pic of the mim!
Have a great day all :)

Attachments

• image-1631534366.jpg
    image-1631534366.jpg
    633.1 KB · Views: 41
Back