Slaj's diary

Hi all
Just checking in to say hello , hope everyone is well. I am still enjoying low calorie eating haven't weighed myself this week yet but feel slimmer in myself!

Morning all
Hope everyone is ok. Still calorie counting but have to say I have been eating loads of snacks whilst they have been within my calorie allowance I haven't been eating healthily. So staying lowish calorie but low carb and healthier choices from now on. Aiming for 2lb loss each week til Christmas :)

Hello all, how is everyone?
Still logging all my food, calories a bit all over the place, finding it hard to resist mince pies and other festive treats, haven't lost weight but haven't put on either.
Putting Christmas tree up this afternoon, looking forward to doing it but need to give the house a good tidy u first.
Started my new job this week , very busy but quite enjoyed it, looking forward to pay day as it's quite a bit mor than previous salary, will be just in time for our trip to New York

Hi Sandra, well done on maintaining this time of year. Have fun putting your tree up. Mine is up with the lights on but no decorations on it. I'm pretty much the same maintaining. Still logging but not the last few days, just too busy, but back to logging. Who knew mulled wine had so many calories - heavy sigh. x

My tree and decorations are still in the box :eek: - think I'm hesitating in case Orbs decides to have an early dinner on them while I'm at work :)

Well done on the pay rise!

Hello all and Happy New Year!
We are back after a wonderful week in New York, what an amazing city, we loved every minute of it. Afraid to say I really enjoyed the food ( a bit too much) and have put on loads of weight. Back to work tomorrow and I dread putting on my work trousers! Need to lose this tummy fast and think Low carb is the best way to achieve this.
Will be catching up on diaries today.
Some pics of NYC

Attachments

• image-2302964463.jpg
    image-2302964463.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 49
  • image-7623144.jpg
    image-7623144.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 51
Hey Sandra, happy new year:)
Ny looks fab - need a holiday after all this family holidaying! :D
Xx

Happy New Year Sandra - the pics are great, it's a fab city isn't it!

Impossible not to gain there though, their portions are massive! I went with my ex about 8 years ago and we kept forgetting and ordering so much more than we could possibly eat :eek: - but your gain will soon whooshie off! :)

Morning all
Finished off most of the chocs, cake and biscuits over the weekend
Will Start as I mean to go on and post food
B scrambled egg, mushrooms, mayo
L salmon salad
T fish, broccoli and cauliflower
Snacks will be some cheese

Morning, good luck with the restart, I am going to post menus also, it is the best way to try and stay on the straight and narrow.

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi sandra, how's day 1 going? Xx

Back