Team 2 Slam Dunk the Chunk- Lets win this month team !!

hello team im back , loving the new team , i promise i will do my all to motivate and inspire all in team 2 , plus have some great daily work outs for you .

tomorrows work out- 10x sit up, 10x press ups , 10 x star jumps, 20 x squats ( do what u can )

motivations - this is a new team and a new start, now is the time we team 2 show how its done . we all have different goals and targets but we are united , the hard work start now i know everyone on this team want to be the best , so let go and show that we are !

Last edited:
*Sniggers* loving it

Possitively beats my old daily work out challenge
by a country mile
I can hear a collective team groan haha!!!

And thank you Phill for the wise words of wisdom

Kals...loved the quiz....kinda gross but gooood!!

My Score - same as urs Kals!!! was gonna copy and paste it but u already done it...damn!!!! good minds!!!

Loving the team rivalry/banter already!!!

WoopWoop!!!! Come on team 2....WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Mumma K Deputy Dawwwg Mister Motivator hey have you your lyca on ;) and hello to everyone else TBH I got lost just posted on the other thread :)
I got 11/15
Happy Birthday Jess
Good luck team for we are going to romp home and win xxx

Hi everybody, did the trivia and got 11 out of 15, Phil we will all be skinnies in no time with the exercise you give us, will do it all except the sit ups.

good luck to all the team members with the new start and happy birthday Jess

Great quiz - crappy result...lol im going for the prize with the lowest score (winning so far).. hehehe

[SIZE=+1]You scored: 10 / 15
You scored 150 points.
The average score for this quiz: 12 / 15

I like the way im 2 points BELOW average!!! lol.. thank god its friday ... and this totally wipes out any credibility I got for my apprentice story lol... lil sigh.

Amber/Grace :)
[/SIZE]

Morning Team

hope everyone is well :D
I think I can hear the sounds of team members getting on the scales *coughs* well well ? haha!!!

Mumma K led by example this morning and did the fitness challenge ( thank you Phill ) got to the Star Jumps bit haha!!
and have to admit it was less of a star jump and more of a one arm bounce
first jump I nearly gave myself a black eye and had to hold on to the boobage area with one arm and fling the other one out rather Less Dawson style haha!!!
also had to adapted the squats, because of a bad knee and did it with a chair :D
but alas Mumma K completely the challenge
Now as all my lovelys know Mumma K is a bit of a cheese addict so in homage to the beloved cheese here is todays trivia quiz haha!!!

Friday's Quiz

:eek: that was a hard quiz haha!!!

[SIZE=+1]You scored: 7 / 10
You scored 105 points.
The average score for this quiz: 6 / 10
[/SIZE]

:D Well done Nikster
as mentioned in my diary I changed my WI day to correspond with you so that the moment you mention weighing in I will remember to do so haha!!!
it was 2lbs for me

So a great start for the new team we are already on 4 points

Logged in as the wrong person.

The post above was me, didn't know how to just delete it!

Damn, today's quiz was hard! 5/10!

Today's exercises are done, but I substituted press ups with the lame lady press up type things. I have no measurable upper body strength.
I did an extra 10 squats though cause I like them

:D Ooh Hello Cheekychin
Ummm noticed your on Slimming world
and not usually on the Ww section of the forum
your more than welcome to join in
but did you mean to post here haha!!

The post above was me, didn't know how to just delete it!

Damn, today's quiz was hard! 5/10!

Today's exercises are done, but I substituted press ups with the lame lady press up type things. I have no measurable upper body strength.
I did an extra 10 squats though cause I like them

haha!!!
that explains that then :D
have you had a name change and a change of direction then hun ?

You scored: 5 / 10
You scored 75 points.

Oh dear - Looks like I should stick to dairy lea triangles :eek:

Nik I think it was friggin hard to be honest
i'm a cheese addict and still didn't do to well

You scored: 6 / 10
You scored 90 points.

Phew that was a hard one Mumma K - the only ones I got right were the ones I guessed!

Morning Team

hope everyone is well :D
I think I can hear the sounds of team members getting on the scales *coughs* well well ? haha!!!

Mumma K led by example this morning and did the fitness challenge ( thank you Phill ) got to the Star Jumps bit haha!!
and have to admit it was less of a star jump and more of a one arm bounce
first jump I nearly gave myself a black eye and had to hold on to the boobage area with one arm and fling the other one out rather Less Dawson style haha!!!
also had to adapted the squats, because of a bad knee and did it with a chair :D
but alas Mumma K completely the challenge
Now as all my lovelys know Mumma K is a bit of a cheese addict so in homage to the beloved cheese here is todays trivia quiz haha!!!

Friday's Quiz

lol as long as you did your best mumma k ;) will set one for weekend xxx

Last edited:
Back