Team 2 Slam Dunk the Chunk- Lets win this month team !!

Afternoon team.

Great to see you back Philleepo, have missed you loads, but my God, have you really been away just a week, it feels like 2 hours! Hope you had a lovely time and will catch up with you later my fine fellow.

I will do your workouts later on, but have to say that I won't be able to do the press up's for two reasons:

1) I can't do press ups
2) Just had a steroid injection in my elbow and it's starting to work its magic by giving me double the pain I was in before.

Yes, I can confirm a 1lb loss and the first set of points for the new team, fraudulent points in my opinion as I still feel I over did bread and only weighed myself after having a poo <said with tongue in cheek> - But I am still happy, 1lb is indeed 1lb closer to the new me.

Amber, I loved that you mentioned you are already a winner by being a loser, fair made me chuckle.

Right, I'm off to do the quiz, wish the Old Fella was here to help me, he is as bad as Kals when it comes to cheese, apparently, he once told a girl, that he didn't fancy, that he could only "perform" if he had 6 different cheeses at night, which led to this girl giving him 6 different kinds of cheese the next day... He wouldn't answer the question of whether he performed or not, but he did say he enjoyed the cheese :rolleyes:
xxx

hi nik xxx let you off this time ;)

ok team sat workout

10x up and down the stairs
10x bend down touch your toes and then reach up as high as you can
10x raise left knee to chest
10x raise right knee to chest

sunday day off

motivation - a diet is not a prison sentence , go out enjoy yourself and life , you only live once so make the most of it

Last edited:
A

Amber, I loved that you mentioned you are already a winner by being a loser, fair made me chuckle.

Hehehehee... i tried on the next quiz to get ALL of them wrong but i ended up getting 5 correct..... lol... Im thinking this is a good strategy :)

[SIZE=+1]You scored: 5 / 10
You scored 75 points.
The average score for this quiz: 6 / 10
[/SIZE]

Hehehehee... i tried on the next quiz to get ALL of them wrong but i ended up getting 5 correct..... lol... Im thinking this is a good strategy :)

[SIZE=+1]You scored: 5 / 10
You scored 75 points.
[/SIZE]

you've got to have a strategy haha!!!

ok team sat workout

10x up and down the stairs
10x bend down touch your toes and then reach up as high as you can
10x raise left knee to chest
10x raise right knee to chest

sunday day off

motivation - a diet is not a prison sentence , go out enjoy yourself and life , you only live once so make the most of it

Ohhhhh i can do this one lol, just couldnt do the one before cos i have shoulder injury but willing to do this tomoz if up to it, (had bad day check diary still bad tbh )

OH SORRY all im jacqui was on team 4 with size 102b and riot and really glad on same team as them as i dont feel left out, good luck team 2 lol :D

Afternoon all and phew its hot outside isn't it . Well i hang my head in shame, completed the quiz and heres my result[SIZE=+1]You scored: 3 / 10 :8855:
You scored 45 points.

well done on the losses and a great start for the team:)
[/SIZE]

5/10 for me on the quiz, which was pretty good considering I had to guess every flippin' one :8855:

I don't weigh in til Monday, but have done plenty of walking today, and have 12pts saved to enjoy at the weekend..must say, Phill, I really liked your motivational message :D

5/10 for me on the quiz, which was pretty good considering I had to guess every flippin' one :8855:

I don't weigh in til Monday, but have done plenty of walking today, and have 12pts saved to enjoy at the weekend..must say, Phill, I really liked your motivational message :D

thank you , thats what im here for ;););););) p.s any ideas for little work outs please let me know team , thank you :D:D

Hi team, not long home from work so not had a chance for exercise!!! I'm totally knackered today but will do the workout tomoz morning!!! I promise!!!xxxx

As for the cheese quiz....I will get round to it....

phew du ever just feel there aint enough hours in a day!!!.xxxx

Have a great weekend and well done to the losers!!!

xxx

Hi everybody, forgot to say last night that I got weighed and lost 7 and a half pounds, did phils exercise, had to be careful as i also nearly got black eye, did the cheese quiz, i taught it was hard got only 4 out of 10, you would know by this score that I am not a cheese lover.

hope everybody has a lovely weekend and hopefully the weather will stay fine

Hi everybody, forgot to say last night that I got weighed and lost 7 and a half pounds, did phils exercise, had to be careful as i also nearly got black eye, did the cheese quiz, i taught it was hard got only 4 out of 10, you would know by this score that I am not a cheese lover.

well done xxx great loss , sorry to all ladies for any black eyes i may have caused ;) i forget about the boobies :eek: , will try and change up the exercises xxxx

Evening Team
May I now advise you of The new competion between the teams in the shape of the Recipe Challenge :D there are points up to be grabbed
So get those pinnys on and get cooking team :8855:

Just follow the Link here
RECIPE CHALLENGE

Well done!!!7.5 in a weeks amazing!!! fantastic..xxx

Morning team! I've been quiet as I'm having real trouble connecting to the Internet on my phone the signal in my village is total rubbish! I've managed to hurt my leg must have jarred it jogging, it's now strapped up and I can't walk very well. Typical! Guess it'll be another sts for me come monday :(

hey gang...

well... first official weigh in this mornin... and down 5 lbs!!!! woo hoo... have been trying to be good and totally up the exercise the last few months and now a total of 2 and a half stone lighter... am absolutely over the moon... and a great positive start to ww... only 4 more lbs to go and i hit the 199's then!! bring it on...

Riotgrrrl.. hope your resting up with that leg... dont worry about sts.. .perhaps you could concentrate on upper body work with the dumbells or something? just a suggestion... wouldn't chance the jogging again until the doc advises hun... just be patient.. know its a bummer tho... rest up and look after yourself..

heres to another great week ppl..

Thanks chick. It's one thing after another for me at the moment. Ah well, it'll get better. I'll find some exercises to do that don't involve putting weight on my leg. Congrats on the mahoosive loss I think I'd cry with joy if I lost that heh heh x x

Morning all, just thought I'd pop in :) My weigh in day is a Monday so I'll have my next WI then, I like having it on a Monday, helps me not to pig out over the weekend! Lol

Congrats on the great loss Kayla!

Hope your leggy feels better soon Riot!

Back