Team 2 Slam Dunk the Chunk- Lets win this month team !!

hey gang...

well... first official weigh in this mornin... and down 5 lbs!!!! woo hoo... have been trying to be good and totally up the exercise the last few months and now a total of 2 and a half stone lighter... am absolutely over the moon... and a great positive start to ww... only 4 more lbs to go and i hit the 199's then!! bring it on...

well done great loss xxx :D:D:D:D:D:D

Morning team! I've been quiet as I'm having real trouble connecting to the Internet on my phone the signal in my village is total rubbish! I've managed to hurt my leg must have jarred it jogging, it's now strapped up and I can't walk very well. Typical! Guess it'll be another sts for me come monday :(

hope the leg gets better soon xxxx

Thanks chick, I considered doing my chicken flapping thing but as I can only put weight on one foot I'd be going round in circles. That's totally random to anyone else reading this but I know you get me phill!! :) xx

Thanks chick, I considered doing my chicken flapping thing but as I can only put weight on one foot I'd be going round in circles. That's totally random to anyone else reading this but I know you get me phill!! :) xx

lol yeah dizzy chicken , you could put it on youtube start a new trend ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Tee hee I'm not sure it'd take off - more like "why's that mad old bint flapping her arms like a crazy person?"

:D Well done both ODAT and Kayla brilliant losses :happy096:
I'm a very proud team Captain this morning we really are raking up the points here congratulations team.

Riot, poor you hun, I hope your leg gets better soon
I have knee problems so I know it really makes you wince with leg pain.

Anyway Afternoon wonderful team, how are we all doing today ? Ok its the weekend and there's nothing better than a nice fry up on a saturday morning Ww(cyt) style of course so this mornings trivia is based on the humble fry up

Saturdays Tivia

:D Well done both ODAT and Kayla brilliant losses :happy096:
I'm a very proud team Captain this morning we really are raking up the points here congratulations team.

Riot, poor you hun, I hope your leg gets better soon
I have knee problems so I know it really makes you wince with leg pain.

Anyway Afternoon wonderful team, how are we all doing today ? Ok its the weekend and there's nothing better than a nice fry up on a saturday morning Ww(cyt) style of course so this mornings trivia is based on the humble fry up

Saturdays Tivia

good afternoon captain ,have you done your exercise for today ?

:D As its the weekend I made sure the trivia was easy peasey

You scored: 10 / 10
You scored 150 points.
The average score for this quiz: 9 / 10

Good Afternoon MR Motivator
I am just about to go off and do them now before I have a nice shower and then pop off to work
How are you this afternoon ?

im fine my fearless leader , done my exercises for today cleaned out old cloths that dont fit and hoovered up , so now i going to sit on my bum all day :p , xxxxx

thanks you guys for all the support... im so glad i found this place... and only figured out the user cp thing last nite... well impressive... hehe... im soon gonna be up to date on all the modern technology aspects of the internet ;)

must learn how to do sit ups properly...going to bootcamp this week to kick my ass into gear,,, i can feel my muscles aching already at the thought of it! but no pain :cry:no gain eh?? ;)

i feel its gonna be a great week ppl! off to da beach for a walk...chat laters..

Rest assured if I was ever going to put videos of me exercising on YouTube, I'd post the link. We could all do with a laugh!

[SIZE=+1]afternoon all and another nice afternoon , been out first thing this morning for an hours walk, uphill and down, boy am i unfit :eek:
well done Kayla on your loss:)
i did the quiz and here's my score

You scored:
10 / 10
You scored 150 points.
The average score for this quiz: 9 / 10

now i know why i am overweight i know too much about fried food:D

Kally thanks for the quiz, :) it give us a good laugh:8855:

better do some housework catch up later :):)
[/SIZE]

Hi everybody, congratulation to all the people with the great weight losses and riotgrrrrl hope your leg gets better.
Finished the quiz and got 10 out of 10, have too say I love a good fry up, Phil finished the exercise for today, even finished the stairs, can't believe that I can do 10 sets compared to this time last year when i was dead doing one. so it goes to show how fitter I have become in a year,
We got a new dog last week a miniature Yorshire Terrier, so I go for a walk 4 times a week for about an hour which has help with my weight loss this week, getting the dog makes me feel guilty if I don't go for a walk as it is also good for her (the dog) too.

Aww bless I luv Yorkies
will point out how beneficial getting a small dog would be
to my old man but think the chances are pretty slim haha!!

Back